Karen M. Shields

Grad. Year: 1993

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 01/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Karen M. Shields has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers

Q: WHAT INSURANCES DOES SHE ACCEPT?    Email me    Answer it

Midwife-related: child birth, delivery, pregnancy, newborn, infant, breastfeeding, postpartum, labor
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2516671
30/12/12 5 5 5 5 The second I found out I was pregnant I called her office to get in. I have heard nothing but good things about her and the first visit did not disappoint. Not only is she wonderful but all of the staff are warm and friendly. Karen makes you feel loved and cared for the moment she sees you. She sits and listens to everything and gives you time to just talk. I still see her even though my son is four now and after my hug she always asks to see a picture of my son.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $50
RID: 804813
03/03/09 5 4 5 5 Karen is awesome and she truly cares about people. She always takes time to listen and understands that some people need more listening than others!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 728808
24/11/08 5 3 5 5 Karen genuinely cares about her patients. She takes time to listen to their concerns and is with you every step of the way. Never thought I would be able to have a natural labor/delivery but she made it such a memorable experience. I wouldn't go to any one else!
Insurance: Aetna