Dr. Karen M. Shields

Rate Dr. Karen M. Shields

Dr. Karen M. Shields's Ratings

The second I found out I was pregnant I called her office to get in. I have heard nothing but good things about her and the first visit did not disappoint. Not only is she wonderful but all of the staff are warm and friendly. Karen makes you feel loved and cared for the moment she sees you. She sits and listens to everything and gives you time to just talk. I still see her even though my son is four now and after my hug she always asks to see a picture of my son.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2012 | flag

Karen is awesome and she truly cares about people. She always takes time to listen and understands that some people need more listening than others!

Submitted March 3, 2009 | flag

Karen genuinely cares about her patients. She takes time to listen to their concerns and is with you every step of the way. Never thought I would be able to have a natural labor/delivery but she made it such a memorable experience. I wouldn't go to any one else!

Submitted Nov. 24, 2008 | flag