Rate Dr. Nasser Nasseri

Dr. Nasser Nasseri's Ratings

I can't find a better doctor, thank god that we have doctors like him. My entire family goes to him

Submitted Nov. 21, 2010 | flag

He is a very kind,knowledgeable, professional doctor who gives his patients the time and care they need. I found him to be compassionate and one who is willing to mentor others into the RH profession, which is commendable. He is always learning - certainly a benefit to the patient (me). His staff is friendly, attentive and understanding at all times in every situation.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2009 | flag

very good caring doctor. I wish all of the doctors were like him.

Submitted March 19, 2009 | flag

He seems to be a good person who wants to do good things but is paranoid about lawsuits. So, he treats patients nicely but gets too strict with their treatment and in ways that only protect him, not the patients health. He made me wait a long time two times and another time i had to leave because i waited more than an hour. but then i heard him lecturing a patient in the next room because the lady missed one appointment. so that sounds like a double standard and he needs to know our times valuable too.

Submitted Nov. 24, 2008 | flag