Rate Dr. Sanusi H. Umar

Dr. Sanusi H. Umar's Ratings

I had the AKN removal surgery recently I'm very please at the results. He has did a wonderful job. His staff are all professional and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I went to Dr U for under eye bags. I have been to many clinics before and treated by different personnel, but at Finetouch Dr U took the time to treat me and he corrected flaws on my face that no one had fixed before. I can say he has the magic touch! I HIGHLY recommend DR Umar. He is very professional and pays attention to detail. The staff are very welcoming and courteous. This is the place to go to! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I had my procedure done with Dr Umar almost a year ago and am very satisfied with my results. The Dr and his staff and very friendly and professional, they were able to answer all my questions and were very knowledgeable about the procedure. His location is great and his office is very welcoming i highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

Dr.Umar performed my second hair transplant procedure. Let me tell you-his technique allows to do what was unthinkable a decade ago. My first hair transplant procedure left an ugly big scar across my head. Dr.Umar first treated the scar to shrink it and than transplanted my beard hair into the scar, so it's almost invisible. He also lowered my hairline since mine started receding. Overall I'm highly satisfied with the result of the procedure, I wish though the hair regrowth process was faster cause it took over a year for all my hair to regrow fully. I takes too much time to see results unfortunately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

This describes my visit to Dr. Umar's Redondo Beach facility re: a potential hair transplant: I went for an initial consultation Tuesday September 23 and am fairly convinced that although there are definitely cheaper options, this is likely to be the best choice for me. It inspires great confidence when an entire experience from start to finish is positive... from making an initial appointment on the telephone to departing after the consultation with a package of insightful literature . It was all more pleasant and comfortable than I would have imagined possible. As a mid-50s male, I was very nervous about seeking out advice on a first cosmetic procedure. The staff was top-notch and professional in every way, all the while maintaining a sensitivity to any feelings of awkwardness or discomfort I'd initially felt. Dr. Umar gave me his full attention for as long as I required it, and was clear and precise in explaining all of the options available. I think anyone contemplating any kind of cosmetic procedure owes it to themselves to at least give the high-end a shot with a consultation. You may find as I--that there could be a greater cost that will be paid down the road by not treating yourself to the best. [The only reason that Punctuality doesn't get 5 stars is because Dr. Umar was busy taking care of another patient's needs for a few extra minutes. It was all reasonable... and then he more than made up for it during my extensive consultation.]

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2554286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

Very expensive and you have to pay fully 1 month prior to procedure.Dr Umar is very good at his craft but I know what people say he is a bit aloof and comes across rude,but if he gets results who cares how rude he is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

I had Acne Keloidalis Nuchae for 25 years and everything had failed. I finally had it removed last year by Dr. Umar and it was 100% succesful. I was so impressed I returned for further aesthetic improvements. I just returned last week to have Fullicle Unit Extraction to cover up the new flat scar and return to a more natural look. Excellent medical service, truly first class. Staff extremely helpful. Only change I would make is with the whole paperwork process, lots of it and some duplication, but as you can guess I am struggling to really find anything negative here, overall GREAT WORK!!!

See my progress in real time:

Patient.AKN.UK

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

The best Doctor to go to for AKN removal or treatment. Staff are always welcoming and very professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Good doc. Did my procedure 14 months ago and my hair just regrew. Too bad it takes such a long time. Doc and his staff were very professional

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

Dr. Umar is a pioneer of Body Hair to Head Transplantation, BHT. He has transformed many lives of those suffering from severe baldness. Dr. Umar uses his specialized tools known as uGraft to achieve remarkable results. By undergoing a hair transplant by Dr. Umar patients are able to return to a state of normalcy. There are only a few surgeons in the world who practice this technique, but Dr. Umar achieves top results. People cannot even tell that you underwent a hair transplant after leaving Dr. Umar’s clinic. If you want to achieve hair coverage like you never had before make an appointment with Dr. Umar.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488706].votes_count ]]