Rate Dr. Sanusi H. Umar

Dr. Sanusi H. Umar's Ratings

I had a tattoo for over 6 years now that i wanted to get removed ASAP, Dr Umar has done 2 treatments and the tattoo is already fading away!, a few more treatments and the tattoo will be gone forever, I am very happy with my results :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2685247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

I selected Dr. Umar based on his expertise and innovation in FUE techniques and was very pleased with the results. His staff was professional and friendly and I felt at ease the entire time. His follow up is also very good and you really get the sense that he is trying to achieve the best possible surgical outcome. I would highly recommend his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2679884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

I went to Dr. Umar for a hair transplant scar repair. Another doctor had left me with a bad hair transplant scar that was visible and it ruined my existing hair around the scar at the time. Dr. Umar placed around 450 beard grafts into the scar area. The staff and Dr. Umar were very friendly. I slept through most of the procedure. Dr. Umar was very prompt at answering all my post op questions. The results are excellent. Dr. Umar gave me my self confidence back and a new reason to smile. Thank you Dr, Umar.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2014

I had a poor 1990's Hair Transplant and virtually no remaining donor hair. Through the use of Dr. Umar's innovative beard hair and body hair transplant techniques, My hairline was restored and looks very natural. My strip scar from the 1990's HT Procedure was also repaired by adding beard hair to the scar strip. I am very pleased with Dr. Umar's work and would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2604006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

I had the AKN removal surgery recently I'm very please at the results. He has did a wonderful job. His staff are all professional and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I went to Dr U for under eye bags. I have been to many clinics before and treated by different personnel, but at Finetouch Dr U took the time to treat me and he corrected flaws on my face that no one had fixed before. I can say he has the magic touch! I HIGHLY recommend DR Umar. He is very professional and pays attention to detail. The staff are very welcoming and courteous. This is the place to go to! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I had my procedure done with Dr Umar almost a year ago and am very satisfied with my results. The Dr and his staff and very friendly and professional, they were able to answer all my questions and were very knowledgeable about the procedure. His location is great and his office is very welcoming i highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

Dr.Umar performed my second hair transplant procedure. Let me tell you-his technique allows to do what was unthinkable a decade ago. My first hair transplant procedure left an ugly big scar across my head. Dr.Umar first treated the scar to shrink it and than transplanted my beard hair into the scar, so it's almost invisible. He also lowered my hairline since mine started receding. Overall I'm highly satisfied with the result of the procedure, I wish though the hair regrowth process was faster cause it took over a year for all my hair to regrow fully. I takes too much time to see results unfortunately.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2555653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

This describes my visit to Dr. Umar's Redondo Beach facility re: a potential hair transplant: I went for an initial consultation Tuesday September 23 and am fairly convinced that although there are definitely cheaper options, this is likely to be the best choice for me. It inspires great confidence when an entire experience from start to finish is positive... from making an initial appointment on the telephone to departing after the consultation with a package of insightful literature . It was all more pleasant and comfortable than I would have imagined possible. As a mid-50s male, I was very nervous about seeking out advice on a first cosmetic procedure. The staff was top-notch and professional in every way, all the while maintaining a sensitivity to any feelings of awkwardness or discomfort I'd initially felt. Dr. Umar gave me his full attention for as long as I required it, and was clear and precise in explaining all of the options available. I think anyone contemplating any kind of cosmetic procedure owes it to themselves to at least give the high-end a shot with a consultation. You may find as I--that there could be a greater cost that will be paid down the road by not treating yourself to the best. [The only reason that Punctuality doesn't get 5 stars is because Dr. Umar was busy taking care of another patient's needs for a few extra minutes. It was all reasonable... and then he more than made up for it during my extensive consultation.]

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2554286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

Very expensive and you have to pay fully 1 month prior to procedure.Dr Umar is very good at his craft but I know what people say he is a bit aloof and comes across rude,but if he gets results who cares how rude he is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553776].votes_count ]]