Rate Dr. Paul Howard

Dr. Paul Howard's Ratings

Dr. Howard is a very nice man. His secretary is lovely. He tends to not be punctual and it is hard to get an appointment. He is very knowledgeable however he doesn't follow cases very well. He should look over a patient's file for an appointment. He happily will provide medication and tests but rarely suggests them himself. Dr. Howard is always friendly and easy going.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][490025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2013

Dr Howard and his administrator are both incredibly kind and caring. They both make me feel incredibly comfortable and generate a very welcoming clinic atmosphere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][490024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

I have had Dr. Howard for a few years now and I am never disappointed with him as a physician. He is the best doctor I have and ever had to take care of my health. His secretary is wonderful, caring and considerate. I can't imagine his office without her. Thank you both.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][490023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013

Excellent Dr. Very caring and helpful. Always willing to refer to specialist when required. Very hard to get an appt due to limited hours.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][490022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2013

Best doc I ever had! Goes out of his way to find good specialist who he knows can help me with the problems I am having. But his receptionist has screwed up my appointments many times and doesn't call when they have been changed :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][490021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2011

Very accomodating and but very limited office hours..Assistants are excellent

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][490020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Dr Howard is the BEST. He is a great doctor. If he doesn't know the answer he will find it for you or refer you to a specialist. Dr Howard is very nice and friendly. He likes to know who his patients are and always asks how the family is if they are not with you. I am so glad to have him as our family doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][490019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Most doctors these days rush you in and out, without even answering your questions you came in for....this is NOT the case with Dr. Howard who takes as much time as you need to talk about what is ailing you. He actually takes a real personal interest in his patients, and I can feel he truly does care about me and my family. He goes above and beyond what doctors are required to do and I am truly grateful to have him as my family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][490018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2011

Great doctor. Paul is a very friendly and personable. Also very thorough and not afraid to refer to specialists.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][490014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2010

Best family Dr. we have ever had-never rushes you. Always very helpful and had referrals to great specialists. He only works a couple of days per week at his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][490017].votes_count ]]