Rate Dr. Maky Hafidh

Dr. Maky Hafidh's Ratings

I like his respectful way and he was excellent doctor and very professional

Submitted Sept. 18, 2013 | flag

Wonderful, caring, great bedside manners. Very intelligent and answers all questions. Makes you feel comfortable upon examination. He is the best. Thank you Dr. Hadifh.

Submitted March 27, 2013 | flag

Great doctor. Very professional and caring. Took the time to let me make a choice if a procedure was right for me. Very friendly and helpful staff ! Thanks Michelle !

Submitted Nov. 24, 2012 | flag

My Dad could not hear my hole life, I'm 28 years old and had to screem at him, Now he has 100 percent hearing bac in both ears. I would recomand this to anyone! We are very thankfull to Dr Hafidh. Because my dad can now hear, ;)

Submitted Oct. 12, 2012 | flag

The first doctor I've seen in a long time to get to work immediately, create solutions and follow up apts! He's awesome! I wish he was a GP also! lol

Submitted June 21, 2012 | flag

He was polite and knew his stuff.Also not afaird to refer.The wait time was short

Submitted Jan. 11, 2012 | flag

Dr. Hafidh was the only doctor able to diagnose my illness as well as treat it. He was very attentive making me feel like I was his number one priority.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2011 | flag

Dr. Hafidh saw my young daughter. He was excellent with her, putting her at ease. He is very concientous and considerate and recognizes that children can't wait for ever for treatment. He kept his word of a quick surgery, that went very well, and the procedure contiues to be very effective. Dr. Hafidh is very knowledgable and skilled in his specialty. Was a pleasure to have him as a doctor for my daughter. His secretary is very pleasant and super helpful!

Submitted Oct. 14, 2011 | flag

I was having chronic nosebleeds and was sent to Dr. Hafidh by my family doctor. Upon seeing Dr. Hafidh, I found him to be very funny which helped me feel comfortable. After checking out my nose, he was unable to show me the issues as he wasn't seeing me in his regular office, but he did show my husband the issues which I appreciated. He cauterized my nose and said he was going to refer me to a hematologist. My only issue is how long it has taken to get the referral as it's been a few months, and I haven't heard anything. This is likely due to issues beyond his control, but due to his office being closed for vacation and not checking messages, so I guess I'll just have to continue to be patient. I would highly recommend Dr. Hafidh to anyone needing to see an ENT - especially young adults.

Submitted July 25, 2011 | flag

Not everyone thinks he was helpful but you can choose to ignore those comments!

Submitted Jan. 2, 2011 | flag