Rate Dr. Maky Hafidh

Dr. Maky Hafidh's Ratings

He needs better staff they are ruining his practice, he is a fantastic doctor. Seriously though the staff has to go.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2692218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

Awesome Dr very compassionate, takes his time with you. As soon as he found out what type of cancer my husband had he booked surgery the next week. Michelle was awesome had everything booked for his tests the same day very ontop of everything. Thanks for everything .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2692054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

I like his respectful way and he was excellent doctor and very professional

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][490089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2013

Wonderful, caring, great bedside manners. Very intelligent and answers all questions. Makes you feel comfortable upon examination. He is the best. Thank you Dr. Hadifh.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][490088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Great doctor. Very professional and caring. Took the time to let me make a choice if a procedure was right for me. Very friendly and helpful staff ! Thanks Michelle !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][490087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2012

My Dad could not hear my hole life, I'm 28 years old and had to screem at him, Now he has 100 percent hearing bac in both ears. I would recomand this to anyone! We are very thankfull to Dr Hafidh. Because my dad can now hear, ;)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][490086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2012

The first doctor I've seen in a long time to get to work immediately, create solutions and follow up apts! He's awesome! I wish he was a GP also! lol

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][490085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

He was polite and knew his stuff.Also not afaird to refer.The wait time was short

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][490084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2012

Dr. Hafidh was the only doctor able to diagnose my illness as well as treat it. He was very attentive making me feel like I was his number one priority.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][490083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2011

Dr. Hafidh saw my young daughter. He was excellent with her, putting her at ease. He is very concientous and considerate and recognizes that children can't wait for ever for treatment. He kept his word of a quick surgery, that went very well, and the procedure contiues to be very effective. Dr. Hafidh is very knowledgable and skilled in his specialty. Was a pleasure to have him as a doctor for my daughter. His secretary is very pleasant and super helpful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][490082].votes_count ]]