Dr. Peter Forsyth

Dr. Peter Forsyth

Rate Dr. Peter Forsyth

Dr. Peter Forsyth's Ratings

Too bad we lost such a great Doctor to the U.S. He will be missed.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2011 | flag

Man.... another amazing doctor lost to the States.... plenty of crappy ones left here in Calgary... all the best Dr. Forsyth!

Submitted May 27, 2011 | flag

Dr. Forsythe is wonderful. He is kind, and personable. We like his dry humour and goofy jokes. He is brilliant, but not at all arrogant. He is always responsive to our many questions and allows us to utilize therapies that are not mainstream, but may offer longer life for brain cancer patients. This guy knows his stuff and knows what is 'noise'.

Submitted July 6, 2009 | flag

Dr. Forsyth is tremendous as a person first and then as a doctor. He has dedicated his life to researching how to rid this world of brain tumors and helped me greatly in my own treatment. No better person to look at your case.

Submitted March 22, 2009 | flag

The guy is an ace. Knows his stuff, is compassionate and caring and in my opinion is brilliant

Submitted Jan. 29, 2009 | flag

Peter Forsyth was a major part of my recovery from my brain tumour. I think he originated the chemotherapy regime for brain tumours. He was always positive when he saw me.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2008 | flag