Dr. JORGE M. Cabrera

Foreign Lang: Spanish

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 28/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 21 reviews. Dr. JORGE M. Cabrera has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Ishe a dentist too?    Email me    Answer it

Dr. JORGE M. Cabrera
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

28/08/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "SOUTH MIAMI" to "Miami"
RID: 2565852
20/02/13 5 5 5 5 Wonderful staff. Very helpful and a pleasure to be with. The dr. is very knowledgable and very nice. Great bedside manners.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 2474247
14/11/12 5 5 5 5 The doctor is a great professional. He asked me questions in regards to my medical history and such. He then decided the course of treatment which had successfull results. Directed me to CORA Rehabilitation Clinic where I've been undergoing treatment for a month now and I have to say that I feel a lot better. The staff working with the doctor has also been great. Thank you doctor.
RID: 2468549
07/11/12 5 5 5 5 Very happy with my visit to Dr. Cabrera's office. He and his staff make you forget the reason for your visit.Thank you very much!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2467396
06/11/12 5 5 5 5 Wow, this office is amazing!!! Maggy the office manager makes you feel welcomed the moment you walk in the door. The Dr. was recommended by a friend whose surgery came out excellent. I never had to wait to be seen, anything I had a question about before and after surgery both Joey from the front desk and Dr. Cabrera were available after hours at anytime to answer them, they truly care! Rick the x-ray tech was always so helpful and Joey from A-Z helped me with everything and went above and beyond his job title. I would even get random calls from Joey to check up on me and make sure my future appointments were made including therapy appointments. They made me feel like family! I would definitely recommend their office to anyone that wants a great and knowledgeable Doctor and staff. Sincerely, Melanie Nunez  Respond
RID: 2454386
22/10/12 5 5 5 5 I said that Dr. Jorge Cabrera did a good job at my kneew surgery, it has been 4 months , I am feeling very good. I Highly recommend Dr. Cabrera.  Respond
RID: 2444190
11/10/12 5 5 5 5 This is to recongnize the attention was very professional and helpfull, since the first day of may surgery to the last day of my full recovery. The therapy was equally good and cooperative. Appreciate all attention, since the Dr. to all the staff, give to me as patient. I have to give thanks for the best care I have recived and I have no doubt to reccomend their services without reserve.
RID: 2440269
06/10/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Jorge Cabrera has an excellent staff, very helpful and polite. Dr. Cabrera is very knowledgeable and geniunly concerned with his patients.He has a wonderful bedside manner with elderly patients.
RID: 2437051
02/10/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Cabrera lived up to the hype - everyone that recommended him told me that he was a brilliant doctor and that he had amazing experience; they were right.
RID: 2431881
24/09/12 5 5 5 5 It was my first time and the staff was very friendly and curteous. The doctor was very nice and knowledgeable. I felt very comfortable at this office.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2430317
21/09/12 5 5 5 5 Excellent attention, friendly staff and good doctor. I recommend  Respond
RID: 2424256
13/09/12 5 5 5 5 An excellent,professional, helpful, courtes and knowledggeable.
RID: 2420832
09/09/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Cabrera is an excellent doctor. I had shoulder surgery in May and I'm already feeling great. The doctor and staff were very helpful, friendly and attentive. They made me feel comfortable and explained in detail the process of my surgery. I am very satisfied with my experience and would definitely reccomend him to anyone.  Respond
RID: 2412842
28/08/12 5 4 5 5 Good Doctor.very responsability,good attetion and very profesional.
Insurance: Humana
RID: 2406264
21/08/12 5 3 5 5 A great Doctor with a kind and friendly personality.First time I visited him was over 30 years ago that he saved me from foot surgery by simply giving me a Cortisone injection, therefore I never forgot that. I just have a laparascophy knee surgery and a month later, after therapy, I can say I am doing great, without any pain and ready to continue enjoying life.
Insurance: Humana
RID: 2403938
17/08/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Cabrera is an excellent doctor. He is very professional and have knowledge in what he is doing.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2394313
06/08/12 5 5 5 5 the whole staff very professional.all questions answered.highly recommend dr.
Insurance: Coventry
RID: 2393354
05/08/12 5 5 5 5 Yo Maria A Rojas.Me siento super sastisfecha,con el Dr,Jorge M Cabrera por ser un Doctor super especializado con sus pacientes y asia mi persona.El me hizo una rescontrucion de hombro por ostrosporozi me siento muy sastifecha como paciente y ser humano por tener un Dr.tan humanitario con todos sus pacientes.Y les agradezco a todos su staff por la atencion tan linda que tuvieron conmigo,y gracias a Ms.Morin por sus terapias al igual que a aurie,,Gracias por toda su atencion.. Los quiere Maria A Rojas... ;)
RID: 2383625
24/07/12 5 4 5 5 Very accommodating staff,great clean office,good parking, dr has great knowledge of his specialty,and has great rehab center he saved my foot and I am very glad he is my doctor ,professionalism,clean office,location and helpful staff and rehab ctr
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2383193
24/07/12 5 3 5 5 You want a wow experience from a doctor visit, look no more. First time visit, had to wait just a little bit, but worth it. The staff, atmosphere of the office and the Doctors attention to my needs, get a WOW experience from this patient. I felt as though as I was in Disney and a five start restaurant. The Doctor even apologized for the small wait. He explained to me his findings of my pain, maid recommendations for short and long term solutions. I give this doctor and staff a 5 star rating.
Respond

15/01/12 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1225423
09/08/10 1 1 1 1 HORRIBLE! They forgot about me and I was kept waiting for the doctor for over two hours. He NEVER came so I left.  Respond
RID: 725910
19/11/08 1 1 1 1 Too informal for my taste.Never went back after first visit.  Respond
* - Rating left by a registered user