Rate Dr. Jennifer Salib Huber

Dr. Jennifer Salib Huber's Ratings

I had been to see many other naturopaths to help with my hot flashes. She was the first to really help me. Well worth the drive to Dartmouth!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2363538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

For the first time in over 20 years, I have a doctor that actually helped me deal with the root of my reflux and GERD, and a plan to stop taking PPI's - which were causing a host of other problems. Dr. Jen provided me a lot of support, and the right supplements and dietary advice to get through the rough transition. She is very personable, and does not carry any patronizing traits like many doctors I have seen. She made me feel like I mattered in making decisions, and was available for other questions outside of the office. One of the best decisions I made was going to see her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][491078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2013

I found Dr. Jenn to be very good and easy to talk to. She's very comfortable with kids and was able to help me find the cause of my son's reflux.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][491077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012

I wasn't sure what to expect from a Naturopath but found Dr. Jen to be knowledgable, on time and very down to earth. I find her to be very easy to relate to and never feel judged for any of my choices.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][491076].votes_count ]]