Rate Dr. David Goldstein

Dr. David Goldstein's Ratings

Dr. Goldstein really has some wonderful staff working in his team. Shelly, a tall black girl, is a very nice nurse. She is very patient, always talking to you with a very nice smile. Today is the third day my mom stays at Toronto General Hospital, on Thanksgiving holiday. Shelly has brightened my mom's day and made her very happy. My mom wants me to express her thanks online here to what Shelly has done to help her. Thanks Shelly for your very nice nursing.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2013 | flag

I have had two surgeries done by Dr. David Goldstein at TGH February 2011 and November 2012 and both times he was an AMAZING surgeon! He always makes sure to follow up with me and when I do see him he always listens to me and understands and always knows what to do and say. I am impressed with his assistant Cristan she is also AMAZING always deals with my isssues, quickly and efficiently. It is a always a pleasure to deal with Cristan. Dr. Goldstein referrals are as well great doctors Dr. Brierley at PMH and Dr. Chadwick as well from PMH. I never had any issues dealing with Dr. Goldstein, from what I have been told and from what I know, he is the best surgeon in Toronto! Thank you so much Dr. Goldstein for all that you have done for me and my husband and for what you continue to do for me! Daniela Scaccia

Submitted June 21, 2013 | flag

Submitted Oct. 21, 2011 | flag

Amazing doctor,great nursing staff, but his secretary KRISTIN is the biggest **** ever! She is rude and very disorganized, if I didn't call her every single day about testing and appointments nothing would've got done on time.She needs to realize that she is dealing with people on a very difficult situation and should be a lot more respectful and caring with the patients!

Submitted April 27, 2011 | flag

An excellent surgeon. He will take the time to explain the process to you in a manner you can understand. He does not suffer from the God complex my orthopedic surgeon suffers from. I fully agree with the previous comments that Dr. Goldstein is an excellent surgeon & an extremely nice man.

Submitted April 11, 2011 | flag

respectful- acknowledges you as a person- good surgeon- nice man

Submitted Jan. 20, 2011 | flag

I have been to many doctors, but this doctor is by far the worst. He is VERY DISMISSIVE and seems to be in a hurry. His receptionist at pmh is very rude and needs to learn the meaning patient relation. She seems to be annoyed with almost every reasonable question you ask her. It's rude and patient should not have to put up with it. Tgh receptionists are much politer.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2011 | flag

Fantastic! One of Canada's best!! I've visited many hospitals, surgeons and physicians over the years and Dr. David Goldstein certainly leaves an impression. He is extremely competent, professional and knowledgeable. His staff is also a pleasure to deal with. Excellent surgeon!!

Submitted Dec. 26, 2010 | flag

I just had surgery with Dr. Goldstein, and he is amazing. He is the nicest guy, and he takes your opinions and worries seriously. I was very scared of my surgery, but his calm manner and professionalism made it much easier. There is nothing bad you could say about this guy, he is A+ on every level.

Submitted June 16, 2010 | flag

Dr. Goldstein and his staff are fantastic !! They are caring, professional and impressive. You are in good hands with Dr. Goldstein and his staff.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2010 | flag