Rate Dr. Zaheera Abba

Dr. Zaheera Abba's Ratings

Dr abba is great. She is thorough, listens, asks questions and requests tests instead of guessing what the problem might be. She is always pleasant, even if she has had to deal with a difficult patient. Her front office staff can be a bit bitchy at times but if you tell her about it she will address the issue. Ashley is great and always calls promptly if test results show any issues or even if they don't. I've never had to wait more than 20 mins to see Dr Abba which is a lot better than the 2 hour wait time I endured with my last doctor. She also has a good memory Co side ring I don't see her often. She knows about my last visit without reading my file and remembers upcoming procedures with other doctors. She even asks about details of my personal life that I share about my family etc and makes pleasant conversation to make feel comfortable during needles etc. I'm so glad I switched to Dr abba!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

Dr. Abba saved my life and I am forever grateful to her. She is an amazing doctor always listens and refers if there is a problem. Staff is also pleasant and nice. I am happy to be a patient at Cachet.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

she found my breast tumor and it turned out to be cancer
she saved me / am grateful to her /staff thanks Dr A.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2508966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Did not send me my results as she promised, came in late every time I was there, rushed me out, left me unmedicated, offered antibiotics without waiting for my results, refused to prescribe medication that I have been using and showed her studies showing the efficacy of without any change. She is a disgrace. Soft-spoken, small-minded, rushed, incompetent, and to add to it all: her secretary is horrible at her job too. Dr Abba will come into the room, rush you, and within 60 seconds she'll blurt out some antibiotic that she think will help and will be out of there. Incompetent people like her create the antibiotic epidemic we see today. This is the first time I am changing my family Dr without having moved. Having her as your family doctor is an illness on its own. Be careful, stay away and stay safe.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2478683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

The BEST doctor. Caring,thorough,easy to talk to. Never rushes me out. I recommend her to all my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][491221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2014

Dr. Abba is one of the kind. Stay away from her. always rush, and when she has you done test never gets back to you. assuming everything is fine the reason why she didnt call. at the next visit when I tried to ask about the lab results, she only said yes or no without actually spending a bit more seconds to explain why. In term of knowledge, it's kind of hard to assess as she will give you website to read instead of telling me what is it. Very sad. As for her secretary, ohhh, she's even worse! seriously, never in my 2 years been dr.abba's patient she pick up the phone. seriously?! These were the reasons amongst other why I went to another Fam doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][491220].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2013

Dr Abba is always rushed. She doesn't really spend the time to understand what is going on and sends me off with a stack of papers for more tests. Then, when I go back for the results, she doesn't fully explain if everything is fine. Yes, she misread my reports as well and was reading another patient's health information. Her secretary is also not very helpful. Very disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][491219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

She is {Dr.Zaheera Abba}is very good we like her and give her to pray God Bless her here this life and next

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][491218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Fantastic doc highly recommend her sorted out my pain issues after no other doc could

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][491217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 29, 2012

Dr. Abba is an absolutely great doctor. Very sweet and soft spoken. Staff are all excellent! I would def recommend Dr. Abba.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][491216].votes_count ]]