Dr. Zaheera Abba

5 1 3.9

You may also like

Rate Dr. Zaheera Abba

Dr. Zaheera Abba's Ratings

I love Dr. Abba... I see her as sincere and caring while professional. She seems busy but I never had to wait too long before she sees me. I myself a busy person and like to have done with my appointments fast. Even though I happen to see her every 2 or so years, she still remembers me. She goes through my record and asks if there anything else concerns me. She always asks how is my life, job, and whether I feel too stressed. It would be fair if I recommend her to everyone I know. I'm just afraid she will get so busy that I would have to wait an hour before she sees me, like other doctors out there. She is just a great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2736722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Dr.Abba is the best, caring, knowledgable, friendly, gentle, thurer doctor. She diagnosis the problem even before checking. I'm very happy with her and so are my kids. Yes sometimes she is in rush but that's absolutely fine as she has many patients to see but she always listens and detects the issue. She is never rude or anything. I think and I believe she is a best lady doctor you can find.
We love her and will continue to see her till we are alive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2710164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

Dr Abba is very knowledgeable and she is always willing to help. She doesn't hesitate to refer you to a specialist if it's needed or if you want to see one. She is a very nice person who actually cares about her patients. The only thing that could be improved is the time spent with patients during the appointments, but I guess this is due to her busy life and it happens to all doctors nowadays. I would recommend Dr Abba as a family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

Dr abba is great. She is thorough, listens, asks questions and requests tests instead of guessing what the problem might be. She is always pleasant, even if she has had to deal with a difficult patient. Her front office staff can be a bit bitchy at times but if you tell her about it she will address the issue. Ashley is great and always calls promptly if test results show any issues or even if they don't. I've never had to wait more than 20 mins to see Dr Abba which is a lot better than the 2 hour wait time I endured with my last doctor. She also has a good memory Co side ring I don't see her often. She knows about my last visit without reading my file and remembers upcoming procedures with other doctors. She even asks about details of my personal life that I share about my family etc and makes pleasant conversation to make feel comfortable during needles etc. I'm so glad I switched to Dr abba!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

Dr. Abba saved my life and I am forever grateful to her. She is an amazing doctor always listens and refers if there is a problem. Staff is also pleasant and nice. I am happy to be a patient at Cachet.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

she found my breast tumor and it turned out to be cancer
she saved me / am grateful to her /staff thanks Dr A.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2508966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

The BEST doctor. Caring,thorough,easy to talk to. Never rushes me out. I recommend her to all my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][491221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2014

Dr. Abba is one of the kind. Stay away from her. always rush, and when she has you done test never gets back to you. assuming everything is fine the reason why she didnt call. at the next visit when I tried to ask about the lab results, she only said yes or no without actually spending a bit more seconds to explain why. In term of knowledge, it's kind of hard to assess as she will give you website to read instead of telling me what is it. Very sad. As for her secretary, ohhh, she's even worse! seriously, never in my 2 years been dr.abba's patient she pick up the phone. seriously?! These were the reasons amongst other why I went to another Fam doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][491220].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2013

Dr Abba is always rushed. She doesn't really spend the time to understand what is going on and sends me off with a stack of papers for more tests. Then, when I go back for the results, she doesn't fully explain if everything is fine. Yes, she misread my reports as well and was reading another patient's health information. Her secretary is also not very helpful. Very disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][491219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

She is {Dr.Zaheera Abba}is very good we like her and give her to pray God Bless her here this life and next

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][491218].votes_count ]]