Rate Dr. Rami Nader

Dr. Rami Nader's Ratings

Dr. Nader was super helpful and wrote a great report that helped my case a lot. He was professional, prompt and took the time to try and understand my situation, which was a nice change. His clinic staff were great and so polite from the moment I entered the clinic. I highly recommend him!

Submitted July 15, 2014 | flag

Dr. Nader is a pro. His understanding and experience helped me greatly as he helped me Aldo with a detailed document and psychological testing, which helped me be successful in being awarded a disability pension on both worksafebc and the Canada disability pension. I'm truly grateful for his help! Thx.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2014 | flag

Helped a lot with my anxiety after my car accident.

Submitted May 23, 2012 | flag

He is very good with typical stress and anxiety related problems. He is an expert in cognitive behavioural therapy to treat these issues. However, he was unhelpful for borderline personality disorder since only the symptoms were treated. Dialectical behaviour therapy would have been a much more appropriate treatment.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2011 | flag

Immensely helpful. Pretty much changed my life by helping me manage anxiety.

Submitted May 9, 2011 | flag

He helped me tremendously with my worry and anxiety. Very professional and kind.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2007 | flag

Really helped me overcome my panic. It had been years that I had struggled with panic, but he really showed me how to manage and I feel great now. A really wonderful, caring psychologist!

Submitted March 24, 2007 | flag