Rate Dr. Rami Nader

Dr. Rami Nader's Ratings

Dr. Nader was super helpful and wrote a great report that helped my case a lot. He was professional, prompt and took the time to try and understand my situation, which was a nice change. His clinic staff were great and so polite from the moment I entered the clinic. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2446118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Dr. Nader is a pro. His understanding and experience helped me greatly as he helped me Aldo with a detailed document and psychological testing, which helped me be successful in being awarded a disability pension on both worksafebc and the Canada disability pension. I'm truly grateful for his help! Thx.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1246460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2014

Helped a lot with my anxiety after my car accident.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1246459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

He is very good with typical stress and anxiety related problems. He is an expert in cognitive behavioural therapy to treat these issues. However, he was unhelpful for borderline personality disorder since only the symptoms were treated. Dialectical behaviour therapy would have been a much more appropriate treatment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1246461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2011

Immensely helpful. Pretty much changed my life by helping me manage anxiety.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1246458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

He helped me tremendously with my worry and anxiety. Very professional and kind.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1246457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2007

Really helped me overcome my panic. It had been years that I had struggled with panic, but he really showed me how to manage and I feel great now. A really wonderful, caring psychologist!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1246456].votes_count ]]