Rate Dr. Trey D. Lott

Dr. Trey D. Lott's Ratings

He's a genius! Saved me from major surgery...

Submitted Aug. 23, 2014 | flag

Dr. Lott's "signature move", which is something he probably made up, is when he yanks your leg & pops your hip where your leg attaches to your hip. This irritated my sacral nerves. I am getting treatment for this injury still, 2 years later. I can't prove it, and probably signed a waiver anyway, but be careful. This lunatic can hurt you badly.

Submitted May 29, 2014 | flag

This Doctor has an attitude. His front desk staff treats patients with disrespect and will "allow" an appointment if she wishes. If you rate high enough on his list, you may be offered treatments at his home, but would need to be a VIP of some sort. His treatment is ok, but don't expect to learn much about the condition in which you are being treated for. And skip the massage table, the guy is super lazy.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2013 | flag

Without any x-rays or anything, he immediately decided that my lack of strength in my arm was due to some adjustment that needed to be made. He insisted on trying to manipulate me and contort me into all kinds of positions, which did absolutely nothing. For weeks I went back upon his recommendation that his chiropractic efforts would fix things. BOGUS. Finally another much wiser neurosurgeon at UAB suggested an MRI which showed clearly I had two cracked disks and one was herniated and pinching a nerve in my neck causing the lack of strength in the arm. This idiot could have put me in a wheel chair for the rest of my life. The neurosurgeon at UAB said not to ever go back to this guy. I won't.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2013 | flag

I went to see Dr. Lott with less than 20% range of motion in one of my arms after a previous back injury that resulted in tight muscles, pinched nerves and excruciating pain in my back/neck/shoulders/arms & even radiating into my legs. After only one week of treatment I had full range of motion & ZERO pain. Unlike other Chiropractors I've seen, he told me not to come back unless I was in severe pain. I have been pain-free for more than 5 years now and thank Dr. Lott for his excellent care & healing! I highly recommend this practice to anyone in pain in the Birmingham area.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2013 | flag

I have occasional back pain, from an injury when I was young. (Normally when I do a little too much). When I found Dr. Trey Lott, I discovered I could get true RELIEF from that pain without medications. I have been going to Dr. Lott, whenever the need arises, for many years. I think he's just the BEST. It's a huge comfort to me that Dr. Lott IS also an MD, and if he feels other treatment or testing is necessary, he is in a position to provide that treatment, as well.

Submitted April 20, 2012 | flag

I have bee using Dr. Lott for about 10 years and he has always helped me...My husband could barely raise his arm for over a year, finally convinced him to give Dr. Lott a try and after one visit, he had better movement with less pain. Two visits later, he has full range of motion with NO PAIN!!!!!..That was several months ago...My husband said he could not believe that he let this pain go on for a year when in less than a month he was healed...thank you DR. LOTT

Submitted Dec. 14, 2011 | flag

A chiropractic doctor that also has an MD is hard to find. I have been using Dr Lott for years and he is the reason I can continue to live a normal life after back surgery. His staff always finds a way to work me in when I do something foolish and hurt my back. They are helpful and kind.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2011 | flag

I normally dislike chiropractors. I have been visiting Dr. Lott on and off for years. He is not the type of dr to make you continually visit him. He usually fixes the problem and you don't have to go back for a few monts. Thaks, Dr. Lott.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2011 | flag

I went to Dr. Lott with back pain. After his adjustments on me, I had new pain. He said that was normal and continued the same treatment. I got worse, and now have terrible pain that I did NOT have before. I am currently exploring my options regarding Dr. Lott's treatment.

Submitted April 7, 2011 | flag