Rate Dr. Aarif Pathan

Dr. Aarif Pathan's Ratings

Dr A Pathon I have to agree with a lot of the reviews as being Dr that i will never see again
did not agree with something he said and was told there was nothing he could do for me and walked out of the room and left me really wondering what kind of Dr he really was ......as it turned out cancer was the issue

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2570160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Worst doctor in Edmonton does not know what he is doing

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2547607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Dr Pathan is wonderful. His bedside manner is truly caring and compassionate. He treats both my husband and myself and he and Kare are always pleasant and dutiful when we come in for treatment.
He is great at explaining what is happening and very thorough in sending you for tests and follow up to get to the root of the problem.
When you need to be referred out to other practitioners we have never been disappointed with who he sends us to.
We both appreciate his obvious passion for medicine and wellness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

Been seeing Dr PAthan for 2 years plus. Thought at first he was an ok dr, but after my sister started having issues and went to see him about it, nothing was done. She ended up in hospital in February due to excessive bleeding. Turns out is was a serious issue, that he chalked up to thyroid issues, when in fact it was Stage 1 cancer of the Uterus. If he had actually done his work and not brushed it off, then maybe it would have been detected sooner. Not only issues with my sister, but my mother as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2517670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

Pathan is a great doctor!! After seeing him due to a knee injury that my other gp couldn't help me out with, he took the time to actually explain what the injury was, and had a model to show me exactly where the injury was. I had my niece with me and he took the time to talk to her and make her feel comfortable sitting there. I trust Pathan with my life, he is a great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2363564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

When my family moved to Edmonton we went through several doctors before finding Dr Pathan. He is a pleasant, caring and knowledgeable doctor who has taken the time to get to know myself and my husband. Not only does he listen but offers informative insight. Prompt responses to test results and terrific follow up care. We have never felt rushed through our appointments. Front staff is great and we have never had a long wait time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][491697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

fantastic GP. takes care of myself and family of 6 (husband and four children) always caring and works hard for you to find out underlying causes of what is bothering or paining you. to those who have ridiculous negative comments, you are the same people who take time out of your day to yell and scream at the minimum wage girl at the Wal-Mart courtesy desk in front of 47 people to ensure you embarrass them when they respond 'no' to returning your 3 year old frying pan, or refuse to do your shopping for your self-indulgent lazy more-than-likely-un-employed welfare-riding ---.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][491696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2013

Dr Pathan is a young, passionate and caring family doctor in Castledowns Medical and Wellness Clinic. He is a locally trained physician from the U of A. He's not always punctual but I think it's because he spent a lot of time listening to his patients. I never felt rush in his room unlike other doctors around town. I highly recommend him to anyone in the north side.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][491695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2013

This Dr, Is an Arrogant and Rude Doctor, never check up the patient, and if you have questions he just does not answer or if he answer is in bad mood, he does not respect the patient, never is at time and always is running.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][491694].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 9, 2013

good dr.enjoyed his bedside manner.the care i received was really good

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][491693].votes_count ]]