Dr. Aarif Pathan

5 1 4.1

You may also like

Rate Dr. Aarif Pathan

Dr. Aarif Pathan's Ratings

Knowledgeable, and caring physician and staff. I would recommend Dr. Pathan to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I am shocked at some of the comments below. Dr. Pathan won me over in two visits. He listened to what I had to say, then read my file for all the things I didn't realize were important that I had neglected to tell him. He did more for me in one month than my family doctor had done in years. I left his office knowing I was on the road to well being. He restored my faith in the medical practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2776056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I saw Dr. Pathan for 3years and I was most of the time not satisfied. He doesn't seemed to care and you got the feeling he doesn't want to work (he kind of even mentioned it). Also his knowledge is poor. Most of the time I had to tell him what treatment I need. He is willing to give you a referral but it takes a very long time to see a specialist or you won't see one at all. He only lookes into a file when he is with the patient never before for preparation or after.

I deal with a lot of medical professional job wise and know a good care is possible and thats why I changed my Physician and will never go back to Dr. Pathan

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2751392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I'm not sure who this uncaring, arrogant doctor is, but it can't be the Dr. Pathan I have been seeing for approx. 3 years. When I was having some issues he immediately sent me to have blood work, an ultrasound etc. When the results came back, thankfully it is not a serious problem but he called me to book another appointment. He went over the results and explained everything to me and booked another ultrasound in 3 months for a follow up. I have all the confidence in the world in this Dr. and have recommended him to both family and friends. He is the best!!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2716932].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

My family and I have been seeing this doctor for a while now. We were impressed with the initial interview we had with him. We have found him to be compassionate, knowledgeable, and more than ready to refer a problem to a specialist. He does expect people to engage with and participate with their health, and has repeatedly demonstrated his belief in holistic health care rather than relying solely on medications. Yes, he runs late, but he does so because he takes the time to listen and discuss diagnoses with patients. He was recommended to us when we moved to Edmonton, and we recommend him without reservation.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2697756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

My family have been seeing Dr. Pattan for almost 5 years now,he take his time to explain any detail of your treatment & next steps. His explanations make sense & uses terms that easy to understand for me ( since I speak English as second language its very critical for me) his staff are as great to deal with. Thanks for all that.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2669104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

He is a great doctor , very honest and very caring..

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2641088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Dr. Pathan has been wonderful to deal with. He has been compasionate and willing to send me for any additional tests when needed. If he's tasked with an unknow he has done the best to work with me to identify the condition or get the right expert consultation.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2636091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

Dr A Pathon I have to agree with a lot of the reviews as being Dr that i will never see again
did not agree with something he said and was told there was nothing he could do for me and walked out of the room and left me really wondering what kind of Dr he really was ......as it turned out cancer was the issue

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2570160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Worst doctor in Edmonton does not know what he is doing

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2547607].votes_count ]]