Dr. Aarif Pathan

Rate Dr. Aarif Pathan

Dr. Aarif Pathan's Ratings

Pathan is a great doctor!! After seeing him due to a knee injury that my other gp couldn't help me out with, he took the time to actually explain what the injury was, and had a model to show me exactly where the injury was. I had my niece with me and he took the time to talk to her and make her feel comfortable sitting there. I trust Pathan with my life, he is a great doctor!

Submitted May 1, 2014 | flag

When my family moved to Edmonton we went through several doctors before finding Dr Pathan. He is a pleasant, caring and knowledgeable doctor who has taken the time to get to know myself and my husband. Not only does he listen but offers informative insight. Prompt responses to test results and terrific follow up care. We have never felt rushed through our appointments. Front staff is great and we have never had a long wait time.

Submitted March 11, 2014 | flag

fantastic GP. takes care of myself and family of 6 (husband and four children) always caring and works hard for you to find out underlying causes of what is bothering or paining you. to those who have ridiculous negative comments, you are the same people who take time out of your day to yell and scream at the minimum wage girl at the Wal-Mart courtesy desk in front of 47 people to ensure you embarrass them when they respond 'no' to returning your 3 year old frying pan, or refuse to do your shopping for your self-indulgent lazy more-than-likely-un-employed welfare-riding ---.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2013 | flag

Dr Pathan is a young, passionate and caring family doctor in Castledowns Medical and Wellness Clinic. He is a locally trained physician from the U of A. He's not always punctual but I think it's because he spent a lot of time listening to his patients. I never felt rush in his room unlike other doctors around town. I highly recommend him to anyone in the north side.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2013 | flag

This Dr, Is an Arrogant and Rude Doctor, never check up the patient, and if you have questions he just does not answer or if he answer is in bad mood, he does not respect the patient, never is at time and always is running.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2013 | flag

good dr.enjoyed his bedside manner.the care i received was really good

Submitted Dec. 7, 2012 | flag

Good , caring,and knowledgeable. He is very helpful and he gets work done.I do recommend him highly

Submitted Nov. 10, 2012 | flag

He actually listens to the patient.Very kind! He orders tests but doesn't try to scare you.Very positive & upbeat, unusual in the healthcare industry.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2012 | flag

Just wondering if there two Dr Pathans out there. The one I have come to know and value is one that I can trust with my health concerns. Dr Pathan is the most caring, knowledgeable individual that takes time to explain my condition in an understanding way. Best regards to Dr Pathan, happy to have you as my MD.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2012 | flag

Dr. Pathan and Staff have been very helpful and friendly to me over the past few years. I would suggest Dr. Pathan to anyone.

Submitted May 23, 2012 | flag