Rate Dr. Aarif Pathan

Dr. Aarif Pathan's Ratings

I'm not sure who this uncaring, arrogant doctor is, but it can't be the Dr. Pathan I have been seeing for approx. 3 years. When I was having some issues he immediately sent me to have blood work, an ultrasound etc. When the results came back, thankfully it is not a serious problem but he called me to book another appointment. He went over the results and explained everything to me and booked another ultrasound in 3 months for a follow up. I have all the confidence in the world in this Dr. and have recommended him to both family and friends. He is the best!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2716932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

My family and I have been seeing this doctor for a while now. We were impressed with the initial interview we had with him. We have found him to be compassionate, knowledgeable, and more than ready to refer a problem to a specialist. He does expect people to engage with and participate with their health, and has repeatedly demonstrated his belief in holistic health care rather than relying solely on medications. Yes, he runs late, but he does so because he takes the time to listen and discuss diagnoses with patients. He was recommended to us when we moved to Edmonton, and we recommend him without reservation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

My family have been seeing Dr. Pattan for almost 5 years now,he take his time to explain any detail of your treatment & next steps. His explanations make sense & uses terms that easy to understand for me ( since I speak English as second language its very critical for me) his staff are as great to deal with. Thanks for all that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2669104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

He is a great doctor , very honest and very caring..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2641088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Dr. Pathan has been wonderful to deal with. He has been compasionate and willing to send me for any additional tests when needed. If he's tasked with an unknow he has done the best to work with me to identify the condition or get the right expert consultation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

Dr A Pathon I have to agree with a lot of the reviews as being Dr that i will never see again
did not agree with something he said and was told there was nothing he could do for me and walked out of the room and left me really wondering what kind of Dr he really was ......as it turned out cancer was the issue

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2570160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Worst doctor in Edmonton does not know what he is doing

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2547607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Dr Pathan is wonderful. His bedside manner is truly caring and compassionate. He treats both my husband and myself and he and Kare are always pleasant and dutiful when we come in for treatment.
He is great at explaining what is happening and very thorough in sending you for tests and follow up to get to the root of the problem.
When you need to be referred out to other practitioners we have never been disappointed with who he sends us to.
We both appreciate his obvious passion for medicine and wellness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

Been seeing Dr PAthan for 2 years plus. Thought at first he was an ok dr, but after my sister started having issues and went to see him about it, nothing was done. She ended up in hospital in February due to excessive bleeding. Turns out is was a serious issue, that he chalked up to thyroid issues, when in fact it was Stage 1 cancer of the Uterus. If he had actually done his work and not brushed it off, then maybe it would have been detected sooner. Not only issues with my sister, but my mother as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2517670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

Pathan is a great doctor!! After seeing him due to a knee injury that my other gp couldn't help me out with, he took the time to actually explain what the injury was, and had a model to show me exactly where the injury was. I had my niece with me and he took the time to talk to her and make her feel comfortable sitting there. I trust Pathan with my life, he is a great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2363564].votes_count ]]