Rate Dr. Jin Kee Ho

Dr. Jin Kee Ho's Ratings

The first time I went to see him it was a consultation with his associate (I can't remember his name right now). The other doctor was great. He asked me about my symptoms, explained thoroughly what the procedure I was about to have, and even talked to me about other possible conditions I had. I left feeling like I was in safe, positive hands. I had the procedure a few months later by Dr. Ho. A few weeks after I had a follow up appointment with Dr. Ho. It was like a complete opposite of the previous doctor I seen. He was abrasive, annoyed with my questions and basically told me he doesn't know what's wrong but contact him in a few years if I get worse. At this point I was missing a ton of work and social activities because of my symptoms. If that wasn't a problem I was afraid what 'worse' could be. He was impatient and condescending. He wasn't helpful whatsoever. I will never recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

After 6 months waiting his student check me (2012)and he just give me PH test and after another 6 months I vomit hoss of ph meter and they told they will send the result to Dr. Ho for another test.He did not follow up. I called many times and left a message. They did not answer he move in new office .I went to see him they told needs new referral from Dr.He is the most neglect Dr. in the world. Today I had GI bleeding. Do not waste your time for him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][491735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2013

very arrogant doctor, typical psychopath with lack of empathy. very disappointed...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][491734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2013

This Dr and his office staff are complete jerks. We had an appointment with Dt. Ho and had to cancel at the last minute due to a death in the family. When re-booking they charged us $100.00 cancellation fee...isn't this extra billing and not allowed?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][491733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

I had a gastroscopy and the IV must have gone out of the vein and therefore I was getting no sedation.I was gagging like crazy and had discomfort. The nurse told Dr. Ho that she didn't feel I was getting any sedation and Dr. Ho told me not be a "big fat baby".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][491732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

I found Dr Ho extremely professional. Very clean cut and personable. All my questions were answered and he made me feel very positive about what the procedure would be. excellent doctor and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][491731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Definitely the best bowel and liver specialist to see on the North Shore. Personable and kind and thorough and gentle. He treats women well not just men,like some other male docs, and does not prejudge you. He takes time and waits to hear your symptoms too. I would recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][491730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2013

I found this doctor very approachable. He listened closely and I think is extremely intelligent and able to explain his diagnosis. The endoscopy he performed was tops for me as I was quite nervous but it was over before I knew he had started. Thank you Dr. Ho.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][491729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2011

seemed impatient with me. Hardly heard my symptoms, brushed off my symptoms with no advice for how I could change things. Ended up going to a naturopath who is wonderful and has really helped me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][491728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Dr Ho saved my life. I rate him as TERRIFIC. He is very knowledgeable, kind, efficient and competent. I wouldn't think of going to anyone else

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][491727].votes_count ]]