Rate Dr. Samuel S. Norvell

Dr. Samuel S. Norvell's Ratings

My husband and I have been thrilled with the care that our sons (both have eczema) receive from Dr. Norvell. He actually visited my older son in the hospital when he was 8 months old to analyze a rash on his face, having only seen him once before. He's kind, compassionate, knowledgeable, and always makes you feel like you are doing the best thing for your child.

Submitted June 6, 2013 | flag

Dr. Norvell is the best, he's knowledgeable, kind and caring. When it comes to suspicious moles, he works on the cautious side and would rather remove it than send you away feeling unsure. Unfortunately his staff is arrogant and intimidating, but he's still the best around. I would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2012 | flag

I've been going to him for over 10 years after a recommendation from a friend. He's excellent. I trust him. He has actually steered me away from procedures I wanted because he believed that I would not get the results I expected due to my skin type. he has treated me for basal carcinoma and insisted that I come back for regular check ups as a result. This wasn't so that he could "make an extra buck" but because he is genuinely concerned form my health. I now bring my teenage daughter to him.

Submitted July 11, 2008 | flag

I'll join the chorus. I've been going to Dr. Norvel for almost 15 years. He is great. Friendly, informative, patient and helpful. He's a gem. Wish all doctors mirrored him.

Submitted July 7, 2008 | flag

One of the best Doctors I have ever come across. He is knowledgeable, patient and takes the time to explain everything thoroughly and answer any and all questions. Would recommend him to everyone who needs a Dermatologist

Submitted March 9, 2008 | flag

What a nice man. Very knowledgeable and thorough. He puts you at ease. I know he won't hurt me at all, I totally trust him. Wish there were more doctors like him.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2007 | flag

I love this doctor! A friend told me i "had" to try him so i did and was so glad. I used to go to him and had to stop because of insurance reasons, which made me very mad. I miss him and b/c he set my dermotologist expectations so high, ill never be completely satisfied again! He is VERY VERY smart. SOOO experienced,kind,gental & extremely caring. Asks if you have any questions, listens, answers & explains it all. Takes his time & give you his 110% attention. Definitely NOT in it for the money. Go to him for anything from little warts/pimples to life threatening things. Has good intuition. Had something slightly suspicious and he didnt say "just keep an eye on it" but "wouldn't hurt & always better safe than sorry" w/ no pressure tho. I chose to trust him THANKFULLY b/c turned out to be dangerous! No other Dr would have seen or suggested removal. My whole family sees him, friends,coworker, & even neighbor! I trust him 100%..Great man, HIGHLY recommended. (& very handsome i might add!)

Submitted Jan. 4, 2007 | flag

My family has been going to Dr. Norvell for years and he is wonderful. I highly recommend him.

Submitted May 26, 2006 | flag

I hate to write a "me too!" review, but Dr. Norvell deserves praise! He has treated my wife and I for minor skin problems including numerous mole removals. He is a very nice guy, professional, and appears quite knowledgeable. I had shingles as a teen and he could tell after one glance. I was around 40 at the time. My wife can't see the subtle scarring, but Dr. Norvell can! We went to Dr. Norvell after my wife was dissatisfied with another dermatologist. Norvell straightened everything out! Highly recommended!

Submitted Oct. 14, 2005 | flag

Called me on a Staurday with lab results an discussed my situation in debth. Listens and doesn't try to run up the tab at all. Willing to handle over the phone when possible. Absoluterly great with a "knife" too when caled for.

Submitted July 19, 2005 | flag