Dr. Mark Steele

Dr. Mark Steele

Rate Dr. Mark Steele

Dr. Mark Steele's Ratings

Excellent and caring dentist. Wonderful chairside manner!! Staff is awesome and always asks about my family.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2013 | flag

Very caring and knowledgeable. He's been my dentist since he first opened his office in Leesburg. When looking for a dentist more than 10-years ago I happened upon him after being told by two other well known Leesburg dentists that I needed a root canal and that it would cost $1500 up front. These two dentists charged me $50 and $65 for the visit. During the visit they REFUSED to put in a temporary filling. Dr Steele suggested putting in a temporary filling until I decided whether to have a root canal or lose the tooth. He charged me less than the other two dentists. Money was never an issue for me but I certainly didn't appreciate being told that I had to make a down payment before the dentist would give me another appointment. Since than Dr Steele has been my dentist. Many of my patients have also become patients of his...I highly recommend him. He's closed on Fridays.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2008 | flag