Rate Dr. Nathaniel Zoneraich

Dr. Nathaniel Zoneraich's Ratings

Our Experience was horrible. I do not Recommend Dr. Zoneraich to anyone!! I don't feel he is honest, ethical or a good doctor. DO your research and pick someone else. I even created a website to share my experience with him. If you search Dr. Zoneraich you will find it. Beware of what he tells you and what it means. He makes you pay the total up front and will not give you a refund even if the services are not used. I have a worthless $10,000 credit with him. You will be pushed toward using a donor egg. We told him up front we were not open to that option. Everything will seem great until you pay the money then things aren't so good and you will be told to consider more expensive options (DONOR EGG). Overall it was a horrible experience for my wife and I. GO TO A DIFFERENT DOCTOR!!!

Submitted Nov. 26, 2013 | flag

I wanted to write this because after my GYN recommended this group I did a search and came to the comments on this site that made me think twice. After a couple weeks I made my first appointment and since then I have completed all my testing and awaiting the final results. The staff is great, they are kind and friendly, and thoroughly explained what the tests were and what was going to happen. The staff was prompt and we didn't have to wait to be seen. The staff told me the costs up front for each test. All the test were preformed by either Dr. Z or Dr. Larsen. They took the time to explain the results immediately afterwards. Both docs are friendly and truly passionate about their job. Regardless of our final results and treatment decisions I know I made the right choice by contacting them and finally answering my "what if". I would recommend this group and Dr. Larsen to any family and friends.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2013 | flag

I had a very bad experience with Advanced Fertility Care and would not recommend it at all. Dr. Zoneraich gave a wrong diagnosis, he told me that I had "Premature Ovarian Failure" and said that my probabilities of having a baby were less than 1%. After hearing this devastating news, I was very sad and hopeless, but decided to see a very renowed fertility doctor in LA. The LA doctor, after seeing my test results for 5 seconds, not only assured me that I did not have Premature Ovarian Failure, but that I was perfectly able to have children and even freeze my eggs if I wanted to. I cannot tell you how angry I am with Dr. Z for giving me a wrong diagnosis and not even caring about my suffering. In addition to this, Dr. Z, after giving me his wrong diagnosis, rushed me into taking into consideration having an egg donor and doing IVF. Now I think the worst. He probably did that because the egg donor and IVF procedure is more expensive. Who knows, but be carefull with this doctor

Submitted Oct. 22, 2013 | flag

Dr. Zoneraich is extremely knowledgeable. My husband and I began treatment with no idea what to expect. Dr. Zoneraich walked us through all the tests and procedures and spent time answering all of our questions. His office staff is caring and supportive as well. All of our appointments were consistently on time and if there was ever a time in needed to change an appointment the staff worked with me to do so. We would highly recommend Dr. Zoneraich to any couple seeking fertility treatment. We couldn't be happier that we are now 8 weeks pregnant with twins!

Submitted Aug. 24, 2013 | flag

Words cannot express the joy in my heart every time that I pick up one of my twins. Without you and your amazing staff (especially Becky) our lives would be so different. Thank you, thank you, thank you for our beautiful babies!!Your office really is the best and I so appreciate all the time that you spent with me answering all of my questions. I read some of the reviews that give Dr. Zoneraich's office bad ratings and I cannot believe that those patients came to the same office that I did. After months of coming, we did not have one bad experience. Everyone is caring, compassionate and friendly. In fact, my OB/GYN's office was no where near as organized and well run. For all the fertility patients right now reading this review ... if you are not with Dr. Zoneraich, go see him right away - he really is the BEST!! And, if Dr. Zoneraich tells you to only put back one embryo, listen!! You really will end up with twins, and it is a lot of work!!

Submitted Aug. 2, 2013 | flag

I called today to for my husband and myself. I spoke with a young girl named Carly. She was short, abrupt and didn't seem interested in helping me and our situation. She had the nerve to ask me if either myself or my husband have ever been sterilized? Well honey if we had been I think I would have reversed our procedures before calling a fertility clinic :) And.. you might want to check your doctors credentials again.. she told me he was board certified - HE IS NOT! Do not even waste your time calling this place. Im a firm believer that customer satisfaction gets you further in this world. Maybe a little compassion for someone who is probably going through a considerably tough time. This is a delicate topic and one that should be handled correctly.. not CARELESSLY. Read his other reviews on vitals.com - one woman even noted that he could have caused her physical harm. Glad I didn't get that far into the process.

Submitted June 11, 2013 | flag

I never rate docs, but I just want anyone who is looking into going to Dr Z that his rates are high even if you have insurance because he has some sort of in-house lab that is 100% out of pocket, my IUI cycles cost the same as a gf of mine and she is paying all cash. I do question the motives of the in-house lab. Dr Z is a nice doc, but his office staff is horrible, they are childish and rude. I can not recommend this office.

Submitted March 13, 2012 | flag

We had attempted IVF with a different doctor (recommended by our OBGYN) and were unsuccessful... My wife did her homework and found that Dr. Zoneraich had the highest success rate in the valley with an embryo transfer rate of less then 2 per attempt. Impressive. In reading the other reviews, you could hypothesize that he may want to keep his record high by recommending donor eggs to people with a small chance for success otherwise, but we experienced no such treatment (it was mostly my sperm production that was the limiting factor). His office operated at high efficiency and was technologically very impressive. The lab procedures maximize the chance for sucess. The staff was professional, friendly, and knowledgable. Dr. Zoneraich would answer our questions as they arose and personally called us to congratulate us on our pregnancy when the results came in. We would have returned to him again if we were unsuccessful. Yes it's costly, but to us, well worth it.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2011 | flag

Dr. Zoneraich is a horrible doctor and he is in it for the money. First of all, if you've already had testing done, he makes you re-do it in his lab which insurance does not cover. He also denies you of his "25K 3 IVF cycle guarantee" that he advertises on his website if you are infertile or have ever had a canceled cycle. He also makes you pay for treatment way in advance and doesn't give you any refunds, just credits to your next step. Example - You get canceled out because of "poor"response to your IVF protocol. You only get a CREDIT (which by the way, his treatments are an obscene amount if you compare it to other doctor's). He is the most sketchy doctors I've ever met. He is not a board certified fertility doctor either. Yes, he has fancy coffees/diet cokes in his waiting room and his equipment is all up to date, but realize that you pay for all of that. See someone else and stay far away from Dr.Z . Oh and I did get pregnant via another clinic for half the price Dr. Z charges.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2011 | flag

I have gone to Dr Z for both my pregnancies. From the minute I met him 4 years ago I could tell he was different than most DR's that I have seen (I have other medical problems and have seen LOTS of doctors). He put me and my husband at ease! Hands down THE best Dr without a doubt in my head. There is nothing I can say negative. The rest of the team is very caring and when you have a problem or scared about something they are great at at ease. He explained everything to us. Was very direct about everything. He never made you feel rushed. If you had questions he would patiently answer each one! He is a wonderful DR and as a person a very caring man! I highly recommend him to ANYONE!

Submitted June 30, 2011 | flag