Rate Dr. Stephen J. Malki

Dr. Stephen J. Malki's Ratings

I have been seeing dr malki now for 10 year and refuse to see another dentist. He is the absolute best he is gentle and kind and really cares about his patients. His staff is also helpfull and very nice (there have been issues with the girl at the desk) but the dental assistance and dr malki are the greatest. I moved away for 2 yrs and would come back to see hiim because i refused to see anyone else. Highly recomended and hope he practices for a long long time (even his dental chairs have massagers-very relaxing)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][492108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2013

My recent visit to Dr. Malki's office was great. The staff is very helpful, friendly and kind. It was very easy to make an appointment and my benefits were explained to me very clearly. Dr. Malki is an excellent dentist, he is very knowledgeable and skilled. My visit was painless. I would recommend this office to anyone, you will be treated with compassion and respect at Malki Dental.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][492107].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2012

Dr. Malki himself is knowledgeable, but I found one of his employees to be rude and unknowledgeable. I discovered that Dr. Malki was no longer a participant of one of the most widely used dental insurance companies after services were rendered. As a result, my visit was classified as an out of network visit. Therefore, my out-of-pocket expenses were greater. For several years, he was a participant, so it never occurred to me to check to see if participated in the network. I am more upset on how his employee handled the situation than me having to pay more money, which is nominal. She became defensive and rude when I stated the facts. She was annoyed that the insurance company provided that information to me and took it out on me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][492106].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2012

One of the best doctors you can find. He really cares about your problems not about how much money he can charge you like most of the doctors, suggesting unnecessary treatments and "visits" to their fellow colleagues specialists for a second opinion. Highly reccomanded.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][492105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

As a new patient I found the staff & Dr Malki to be pleasant and competent. Dr Malki was gentle, efficient and corrected my cracked tooth quickly ...I referred him to 2 colleagues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][492104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2010

Dr. Malki is irreplaceable! I moved out of state for several years and drove over 4 hours for his service. I'm never changing dentist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][492103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

This Dr. is great!!!!! I highly recommend him!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][492102].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2010

My daughter goes to college out of state and was only home for two days and Dr. Malki was able to find time to see her last minute and provided excellent dental care and advice while she's away at school.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][492101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

An excellent dentist who truly cares about his patients and their needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][492100].votes_count ]]