Dr. Kirti Gupta

Omaha, Nebraska Map External Link
Gender:F
Specialty:Family / G.P.
Website: alegentcreighton.com External Link
Practice: Kirti Gupta, M.D., PhD.
Hospital:
Phone:402-717-3000
Med. School:Creighton University School Of Medicine
Grad. Year: 2003
Foreign Lang: Hindi

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 25/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Kirti Gupta has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5437883
01/05/14 1 2 1 2 At first I also found this dr.to be caring, sympathetic & bright. After being labeled a "frequent flyer" at the orthopedics ofc.(she kept sending me to them for broken bones I did NOT have), then all the issues with appt., scripts, unreturned calls, wrong lab/test results related to me & finally a chest x-ray she said was fine(looking at it even I knew it wasn't)prompted a call form Bergan's MAC ofc. I had to go in for a CAT scan due to an "abnormal" chest x-ray! We won't even get into how truely serious the outcome of that was. My opinion- be REALLY careful with this one!
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 2570677
26/02/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Gupta is THE best physician I've had the pleasure to know. She is my daughter's pediatrician and I wish she were my personal doctor, as well. She is exceedingly kind, intelligent and personable. She has always treated my daughter, now 4, and myself with the upmost respect and professionalism. She has an amazing talent for making kids (and parents) comfortable when they're nervous about the visit. She laughs easily and jokes with her to put her at ease during examinations. I could not recommend her more! As far as the office itself, I've also had no problems with. We are greeted warmly almost always, my daughter enjoys the small play area, and we've never waited more than 10 minutes; it is usually always less than 5! Thank you, Dr. Gupta.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2279324
21/06/12 2 2 2 3 I am sorry I dont agree with the others. I feel the entire office has dropped the ball numerous times regarding my health issues. I have had to make repeat calls for questions to be answered and scripts to be filled. I have had to wait on a few appointments in a room for over an hour to be seen. I cant recommend Dr. Gupta. I am looking for another doctor
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
See Responses
RID: 1729959
06/03/12 5 5 5 5 Great Doctor! Would recommend to anyone. Very caring and personable!  Respond
RID: 1668271
22/12/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kupta is extremely thorough and very easy to talk to about any medical concerns. She takes that extra time to make sure you understand your diagnosis or steps to take to get to an accurate diagnosis.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $40
RID: 1448764
24/05/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Gupta is a highly professional, very intelligent, caring, and thoughtful physician. She is exceptionally thorough in her diagnosis. Last year she diagnosed something that 5 other doctors missed! Our entire family depends on her for our healthcare needs.  Respond
RID: 1167897
12/05/10 5 5 5 5 She is the best doctor my family has ever experienced. Very knowledgeable and personalble and she really seems to care. She was able to diagnose my husband whereas, 4 previous doctors had not and y husband is finally starting to do better after 11 years of an undiagnosed illness. I only have deep gratitude and resprect for Dr. Gupta and she was a blessing in my family's life.
Insurance: Coventry
RID: 831460
16/03/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Gupta is very personable, respectful and thorough!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 721558
13/11/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Gupta was great. Very knowledgeable and polite. Seemed like she really cared about me. I would recommend her to anyone. I used midlands choice insurance - copay was $30.  Respond
* - Rating left by a registered user