Rate Dr. Kirti Gupta

Dr. Kirti Gupta's Ratings

At first I also found this dr.to be caring, sympathetic & bright. After being labeled a "frequent flyer" at the orthopedics ofc.(she kept sending me to them for broken bones I did NOT have), then all the issues with appt., scripts, unreturned calls, wrong lab/test results related to me & finally a chest x-ray she said was fine(looking at it even I knew it wasn't)prompted a call form Bergan's MAC ofc. I had to go in for a CAT scan due to an "abnormal" chest x-ray! We won't even get into how truely serious the outcome of that was. My opinion- be REALLY careful with this one!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2363606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Dr. Gupta is THE best physician I've had the pleasure to know. She is my daughter's pediatrician and I wish she were my personal doctor, as well. She is exceedingly kind, intelligent and personable. She has always treated my daughter, now 4, and myself with the upmost respect and professionalism. She has an amazing talent for making kids (and parents) comfortable when they're nervous about the visit. She laughs easily and jokes with her to put her at ease during examinations. I could not recommend her more! As far as the office itself, I've also had no problems with. We are greeted warmly almost always, my daughter enjoys the small play area, and we've never waited more than 10 minutes; it is usually always less than 5! Thank you, Dr. Gupta.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][492534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2013

I am sorry I dont agree with the others. I feel the entire office has dropped the ball numerous times regarding my health issues. I have had to make repeat calls for questions to be answered and scripts to be filled. I have had to wait on a few appointments in a room for over an hour to be seen. I cant recommend Dr. Gupta. I am looking for another doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][492533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Great Doctor! Would recommend to anyone. Very caring and personable!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][492532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

Dr. Kupta is extremely thorough and very easy to talk to about any medical concerns. She takes that extra time to make sure you understand your diagnosis or steps to take to get to an accurate diagnosis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][492531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2011

Dr. Gupta is a highly professional, very intelligent, caring, and thoughtful physician. She is exceptionally thorough in her diagnosis. Last year she diagnosed something that 5 other doctors missed! Our entire family depends on her for our healthcare needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][492530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

She is the best doctor my family has ever experienced. Very knowledgeable and personalble and she really seems to care. She was able to diagnose my husband whereas, 4 previous doctors had not and y husband is finally starting to do better after 11 years of an undiagnosed illness. I only have deep gratitude and resprect for Dr. Gupta and she was a blessing in my family's life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][492529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

Dr. Gupta is very personable, respectful and thorough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][492528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Dr. Gupta was great. Very knowledgeable and polite. Seemed like she really cared about me. I would recommend her to anyone. I used midlands choice insurance - copay was $30.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][492527].votes_count ]]