Rate Dr. Paul Beck

Dr. Paul Beck's Ratings

I just started to see Dr Beck within the past few months and from day 1 he is very kind and helpful . When I have had a few issues show up since I last saw him I email him and he is very prompt in returning my emails as I do not live in Calgary where he is.. He is working on his end to get me the tests needed.. His nurses leslie and anoma are very kind and helpful as well...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1246780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Beck for ten years for treatment of Crohn's disease. I live several hours away and am only able to see him once a year. However we correspond regularly by email. He is without a doubt the most caring and unpretentious doctor I have every dealt with. He holds several degrees, but he simply signs his emails "Paul". He is extremely approachable and easy to talk to. Excellent doctor!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1246779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2011

Dr. Beck has gone beyond the call of duty in giving my husband prompt treatment, and excellent medical care. He is tactful when discussing outcomes of illness, most supportive in his show of genuine concern for my husband, and his warm affect is good medicine for our entire family. Meeting Dr. Beck brought a ray of hope and sunshine into all our lives.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1246778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2010

Dr. Beck is definitely the best gastroenterologist I have met to date. He is very caring, knowledgeable and specific. Your concerns are his concerns and he will make a great effort to make sure you understand his logic. I would like him to be my regular gastroenterologist, but he is a very busy person. That's too bad. Excellent physician overall.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1246777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2009

Dr Beck is a great doctor. I have been treated by Dr Beck for the past 5 years for my chrons and he has gone to bat for me many times helping me deal with hospitals and surgeons. He truly cares about your well being and I am glad I have had him in my corner to help me deal with my disease. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a GI.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1246776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

I liked Dr. Beck, he was one of the few doctors I've ever seen that actually listened.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1246775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2008

Dr. Beck has been treating my wife for about 10 years. We are so glad that he is treating her. Great medical knowledge and a genuine caring doctor. My wife comments about how much he will listen to her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1246774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

Great Dr ,if you can't get in to see him ,you can send him a email and he will get back to you right away

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1246773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2007

Have been seeing Dr. Beck for about 5 years at the Foothills clinic. He also teaches and performs surgery so he's not always in the clinic but a great, great guy and very good doctor. Responds promptly to questions either by letter or email; arranges tests, etc. quickly. Great professionalism and very nice man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1246772].votes_count ]]