You may also like

Rate Dr. Ernie Cosman

Dr. Ernie Cosman's Ratings

Have known Dr Cosman for more than 20 years . He knows his stuff and has always been able to get me back to normal everytime. After moving across Canada and not been able to find as good a chiropractor as Ernie . I always find time when I am in Calgary to see him as I know it's worth the time and effort .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2808305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Ernie and his wife Lana have been treating my family, friends and myself for many years now. I can't count the times that they both have gotten me back to excellent health time and time again. From active release therapy for corporal tunnel syndrome, which kept me away from surgery. To numerous back injury, pinched nerves in my neck, back...and today a possible sprained ankle. I trust them both completely to diagnose and treat anything I bring to them. I see them quit often before any other doctor, because I know they are both very knowledgeable, experienced, and will not treat me if it is out of their realm ( to extreme like broken) to avoid further risk of injury. I have always been seen on time. Always had great interactions with staff, and recommend them to anyone with injuries.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2796870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Interesting, I never have the previous commenters problems with Ernie and trust him implicitly. I would not say he is OK with back issues. I would say he is excellent with all issues. I have been scheduled for both back and neck surgery and for many years now have managed to avoid it with Ernie's help. I can find no reason to stay away from his practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2769046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Ernie is a nice enough fellow and is ok with back issues but not the neck, he messed mine. It always seems he is behind, I can generally figure on an hour to come and go, with 10-15 minutes his time and at least a half hour wait

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][492726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2014

THE BEST CHIROPRACTOR IN CALGARY. KNOW HIM FOR 5 YEARS. EVERY TIME HE WELCOMES YOU LIKE FAMILY MEMBER.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][492725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2013

The staff are always very good friendly. Ernie will make sure you are comforable while he finishes up with other clients. Ernie knows the importance of massage combined with chiro. His work on top athalete's gives him knowlage and experiance, invaluable to his work on regular clients. He is also a very good man with great couchside manner.His clinic is easy to get to and parking is usualy not a problem. I would recomend Ernie before any other chiropractr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][492724].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2012

Dr. Cosman is very personable, competent, and helpful. I trust him completely to give quality care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][492723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

Dr E Cosman the best chiropractor around been going to Him since moved to Calgary Staff are Helpful He's had Me in when He was busy Very helpful & Knowledgeable Found areas right away when I first saw Him Always helpful & concerned,Gayl

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][492722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

Ernie is a super star. He has helped me back (excuse the pun) in to shape many times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][492721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2012

Hands down best chiropractor in the city. He will help you regardless of what your injury is. I've seen him not only for my back but also my severed tendon and various other sports injuries.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][492720].votes_count ]]