Rate Dr. Irena Ilic

Dr. Irena Ilic's Ratings

Dr. Ilic is very professional and has a great deal of regarding the medical field. She is also very understanding and always takes the time to fully understand the issue/problem I am dealing with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][492772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2011

Dr Ilic was very professional and helpful. She gave me all info that I have requested

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][492771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2009

I told her about a problem I had and she said, "Surely you have googled that." I felt silly for bringing up concerns. She didn't seem to take anything I said seriously. She also compared me to other patients. When I asked her about another concern I had, she said, "I've never heard of anything like that. I can look it up or something if you want." (Now, granted, I am a difficult patient. I get nervous at doctors' office. I require an extremely patient doctor who is a very good listener. For a less "needy" patient, maybe she is fine. For me, I don't feel comfortable with her. For me, she wasn't a good match because I didn't feel like she took me seriously.)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][492770].votes_count ]]