Rate Dr. Charles M. Burkett

Dr. Charles M. Burkett's Ratings

The mammographer and ultrasonographer provided the most kind and caring experience for me this morning. They were courteous, professional and had great expertise. Dr. Burkett was beyond wonderful. He had a great bedside manner. He was compassionate, professional and totally made me feel comfortable with his level of expertise. I am thankful and appreciative of the care I received today. This should be every patient's experience when experiencing health concerns. I adore him.

Submitted June 26, 2014 | flag

Dr. Burkett was truly one of the most skilled and compassionate doctors I have ever had. He introduced himself by placing his hand on my shoulder and talking with me. He asked if I would allow him to pray with me because he knew the prospect of breast cancer was a very scary thing and he was sure I was concerned. He explained everything he was doing throughout the procedure and afterwards, took the time to come back to the room and tell me that though I had to wait for the results to be sure, everything on my biopsy looked good to him.

Submitted March 23, 2007 | flag