Dr. Phil M. Ecker

Grad. Year: 2004

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Phil M. Ecker has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dermatologist-related: skin disease, warts, acne, rash, dermatitis, skin tumors, moles, skin cancer, psoriasis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5350857
16/04/14 4 4 1 1 I went Dr Phil Ecker for hair loss treatment. He appeared friendly and was well spoken, but his knowledge regarding hair loss was what available on internet. He did not provide any extra help and he prescribed me blood test, which were not really required(My insurance paid half and I had to pay extra 240$ for that). Overall I was hugely disappointed with him.  Respond

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.5

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Phil" to "Phil M."
RID: 2537681
21/01/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Ecker is top notch. You won't find a better dermatologist.
Insurance: HealthPartners
RID: 2047023
18/04/12 5 5 5 5 Definitely the best doctor of any kind I have ever seen. Personable and friendly, as well as extremely knowledgeable.
Insurance: HealthPartners
RID: 1560745
13/10/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Ecker is best doctor of any kind that I have ever visited. Dr. Ecker has a smile on his face on every visit. He is not judgmental or condescending. My visits to Dr. Ecker are simple the best I have ever had. I highly recommend Dr. Ecker.  Respond
RID: 1274394
18/10/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Phil is absolutely excellent in his chair-side manners. He will follow up with emails. Uses latest technology. Convenient location, hours, availability. Outstanding care!
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1226051
10/08/10 5 5 5 5 Great and caring doctor. Very knowlegeable and his staff is very friendly. I wont go anywhere else.  Respond
RID: 1026888
05/11/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Ecker has a very kind and approachable demeanor. Furthermore, he displayed a level of conscientiousness that I've never seen before in a doctor: after our discussion was finished, he popped back in and asked if I was waiting for anything or there was anything he could get for me. I answered no, as I was waiting to give a urine sample. I was so impressed that he wanted to make sure I wasn't waiting unnecessarily. On a final note, his staff was excellent as well. They were punctual, professional, and personable.
RID: 766643
17/01/09 5 4 5 5 Very thorough. He got my psoriasis cleared for the first time in 2 decades. And he'll give you the time you need, not rush in and out.
RID: 719335
10/11/08 4 3 4 5 Dr. Ecker was very thorough and his treatment regimen helped my condition immediately.