Rate Dr. Phil M. Ecker

Dr. Phil M. Ecker's Ratings

I went Dr Phil Ecker for hair loss treatment. He appeared friendly and was well spoken, but his knowledge regarding hair loss was what available on internet. He did not provide any extra help and he prescribed me blood test, which were not really required(My insurance paid half and I had to pay extra 240$ for that). Overall I was hugely disappointed with him.

Submitted April 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Ecker is top notch. You won't find a better dermatologist.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2013 | flag

Definitely the best doctor of any kind I have ever seen. Personable and friendly, as well as extremely knowledgeable.

Submitted April 18, 2012 | flag

Dr. Ecker is best doctor of any kind that I have ever visited. Dr. Ecker has a smile on his face on every visit. He is not judgmental or condescending. My visits to Dr. Ecker are simple the best I have ever had. I highly recommend Dr. Ecker.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Phil is absolutely excellent in his chair-side manners. He will follow up with emails. Uses latest technology. Convenient location, hours, availability. Outstanding care!

Submitted Oct. 18, 2010 | flag

Great and caring doctor. Very knowlegeable and his staff is very friendly. I wont go anywhere else.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2010 | flag

Dr. Ecker has a very kind and approachable demeanor. Furthermore, he displayed a level of conscientiousness that I've never seen before in a doctor: after our discussion was finished, he popped back in and asked if I was waiting for anything or there was anything he could get for me. I answered no, as I was waiting to give a urine sample. I was so impressed that he wanted to make sure I wasn't waiting unnecessarily. On a final note, his staff was excellent as well. They were punctual, professional, and personable.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2009 | flag

Very thorough. He got my psoriasis cleared for the first time in 2 decades. And he'll give you the time you need, not rush in and out.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2009 | flag

Dr. Ecker was very thorough and his treatment regimen helped my condition immediately.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2008 | flag