Rate Dr. Gunjan L. Tykodi

Dr. Gunjan L. Tykodi's Ratings

She is a very good doctor. Have been going to her for over 10 years for Thyroid diesase and believe she is very knowledgeable and one of the best in her field.

Submitted July 16, 2011 | flag

excellent doctor who really knows her stuff! She is great at explaining the diagnosis and treatment plan and is very compassionate.

Submitted June 10, 2011 | flag

In a 50 min meeting, Tykodi did 40 min of talking. Told me the same thing 4 diff ways. According to her, there was nothing she could do to get my body working better. Ordered tests, checked the results off as "normal" and didn't even agree to meet with me to discuss results. Had nothing to say about obvious trends on the test result values. I was stunned that she refused to meet with me, and when I insisted, she wrote a letter to me saying there was nothing to say! She has a very archaic viewpoint about sub-clinical findings, and disregards patient input, even refuses to analyze it.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2010 | flag

Intimidating at first, but she is very passionate about her patients and dedicated to her work.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2009 | flag