Rate Dr. Clare Gallagher

Dr. Clare Gallagher's Ratings

My son was born 11 weeks premature and had a grade 3/4 Brain bleed which resulted in my son having multiple surgeries and now has a permanent shunt. Dr Gallagher is is neurosergeon and operated on my son 3 times. She is amazing and made sure that we were infomred and confortable with everything. We are so happy that we have her and are so grateful for what she did for our son.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][494708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

One year ago today, Dr. Gallagher, along with Dr. Frank did surgery on my daughter, who was 7 months old at the time, to correct her skull due to a diagnosis of Sagittal Synostosis (sagittal suture closed early). We could not be happier with the results or the experience and our daughter never skipped a beat. Dr. Gallagher is very down to earth, straight shooting, caring, kind, and extremely knowledgeable. I would recommend her to anyone and feel lucky to have had her as a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][494707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2013

Id just like to say my husband and i were very worried about our daughter and dr gallager put our mind at ease. she is down to earth, easy to understand and very compassionate. a wonderful doctor and one we trust!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][494706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2012

My son has now been waiting for his spine surgery for 4 months now. Was suppose to happen again today but yet again she cancelled. super upset with her and the ACH.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][494705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

As has been said before, Dr. Gallagher is a life saver (she saved our son's life last year.) She was the only doc who managed to make me smile the whole week my son was in the ICU. She is able to explain a very complicated issue in a way that was clear and understandable to us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][494704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Excellent doctor. Very smart, answered all questions patiently. Very kind. Communicated findings and lab results promptly. I can't find enough words to thank her. My family will always remember her and wish her the best. Her office staff is excellent as well, thank you all.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][494703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2010

Wonderful doctor who helped our NICU baby with hydrocephalus.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][494702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2010

She did neck surgery on our son in 2009 and now he will have a full recovery i can not thank her enough..Best wishes love the rice family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][494701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

SHE HELPED OUR FAMILY IN A WAY WE CAN NEVER REPAY HER THANKS FOR HELPING OUR SON WITH OUT YOU OUR SON MIGHT NOT BE HERE TODAY YOU ARE AN ANGEL

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][494700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2009

Basically she saved my son's functionality for life. She is amazing

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][494699].votes_count ]]