Rate Dr. Charlene Hu

Dr. Charlene Hu's Ratings

Not thorough in follow up. Heard her complaining to her staff about having another patient to see (which was me). The exam room door was open and I heard her. I wish I would have left her office right then and there. Hard to understand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][494973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Highly UNimpressive--Like diff betwn mickey mouse & Denzel Washington. Displayed "cookie-cutter" & "text book only" mentality; Highly unprofessional "lab" for EEG where silence is important (but non-existent) w/ people conversing behind 1/2 walls that don't even reach the ceiling while trying to sleep; Never bothered to go over results with me or do comprehensive neurological exam. She conducted only the most rudemintary "neurological" tests (turn your hands over & tandem walking (which I couldn't do)-obviously knows nothing about the latest research/discoveries pertaining the serious & permanent neurological damage that is caused by serious migraines. She was dismissive of serious cognitive sympt's simply bcaus a basic MRI only showed "minor" white matter lesions--not a small thing. Acknowl'd the MRI could be showing a sinus infection but entirely dropped the subject & offered no treatment ideas. Refused exlnt med options bcs they were not on her "A" list.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][494972].votes_count ]]