Dr. Fadi J. Bejjani

Grad. Year: 1987

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 29/05/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.1 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 10 reviews. Dr. Fadi J. Bejjani has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3605451

14/11/13 2 2 1 1 Dr. Bejjani is no longer in practice His medical licenses in NY and NJ has been REVOKED.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1724884
28/02/12 2 1 3 5 Dr. Bajjani is a well skilled pain management physician. He assisted a orthopedic surgeon on my lumbar surgery. I consider it a success ! I'm no longer on strong narcotics to deal with the pain. My wait in the office was extremely long but worth every minute of it.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1558408
11/10/11 5 5 5 5 office and staff go above and beyond Dr Bejjani himself is a very compassionate qualified physician
RID: 1386391
13/03/11 5 5 5 5 Operated on back was back to work in 2 dayarings with little pain and additional strength.Always helpful and c
Paid (or co-pay): $1000
Respond

27/02/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1373466
27/02/11 5 5 5 5 Very talented physician did a repair that a prior physician blotched up his skills go beyond any physician I've ever dealt with  Respond
RID: 1370225
23/02/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Bejjani is an excellent doctor who has helped me move on from pain. He treated my neck rather than mask it with narcotics like my previous doctor. He was always honest and upfront with me and discussed all possible options.
RID: 1349698
28/01/11 5 5 5 5 I had lumbar fusion that was done poorly by a surgeon from Pompton Lakes,NJ. He put screws in my back to stabilize the fusion. After five years of horrific pain I found Dr Bejjani. HE WAS THE ONLY DR. TO FIND A SCREW TOUCHING MY NERVE. He removed the screw and now I cann't thank him enough. He keeps only top notch staff. THANK'S AGAIN to DR.FADI BEJJANI
RID: 1348196
27/01/11 5 5 5 5 kind patient and caring is best way to describe this physician
RID: 1347844
26/01/11 5 4 5 5 Was impressed with his knowledge and the patience he. Had explaining things. I felt safe in his presence
RID: 845642
28/03/09 1 1 1 1 I was very disassitifed with my service here. I am still in pain after multiple procedures that I am not sure were necessary.
Insurance: Workers Comp