Rate Dr. Viera Saly

Dr. Viera Saly's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Saly on and off now for about 8 years for chronic migraines. She has been extremely helpful and persistent finding an effective treatments for my migraines. Dr Saly is very easy to talk to and I have never felt rushed and left with questions unanswered. The parking is free, no worries about having to plug a meter. The office is located in a residental house across the street from Royal Roads University Campus. Funny, I have spent a great deal of time walking thru the trails and never found that neibourhood to be scary or run down. There is a cemetery located next door to the doctors offic, however I have yet to meet a ghost or seen an orb!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Excellent in her knowledge and communication. Very thorough in her doctor's approach- gives confidence to her patients that they are in the hands of someone who really knows her stuff. She is generous in giving her time to explain detailed information about the health concern. Even though she is not in the city of Victoria it is very well worth the trip to her well equipped practice in a private house in Colwood. I would highly recommend her as a top notch neurologist A plus in every area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2013

I thought Veira Saly was wonderful. I can't recommend her highly enough. I hadn't had a physical exam in years and she did one as part of her check-up. That sums her up in her approach to patients: she was treating my migraines but was interested in my whole body - my reflexes, balance and general health. She was full of helpful advice and explained how different parts of the body can affect migraines (like having irritable bowel). It's been a couple years since I saw her but I've always remembered her as the most patient, unrushed (I felt like I was welcome in the office and she wasn't trying to rush me through to claim her fee from the goverment like my GP does - he's paid by patient, I think), helpful doctor I've ever seen. She was genuinely kind too and not dismissive - some doctors are about migraines. I still take all her advice. It was all excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2013

I'm still in the process of see this doctor, but so far I've found her extremely helpful! I've been suffering from severe chronic migraine, and she had me in the office for my first appointment for an hour and a half while we discussed tests and medication, and she did a check up of my body. A little confusion with how I was supposed to follow up, and the communication with me between my first appointment, the CT scan and now waiting to figure out how to schedule a followup is fairly lacking. Worth it, though, to feel as though when I'm seeing the doctor, she cares about what's wrong with me and how best to treat it with my input.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2013

she took excellent care of my mother for her Parkinsons and was always willing to listen to her and to me as the caregiver and answer all our questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Dr Saly is truly amazing. She is very knowledgeable and caring and explains her concerns regarding ones health problems. Dr. Saly was chosen as my second opinion with regards to what is causing my tremors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Dr. Saly is an amazing neurologist. She's knowledgeable, patient and very caring. She was the first physician who was able to manage my son's seizure disorder, advocate for him and attend to him in hospital during every emergency. It is too bad that she has terrible office hours. It is impossible to contact her office by telephone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Intelligent, kind and never rushes you. She takes the time to consider all options, and is tenacious enough to come to resolution if you stay on with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Absolutely go to her. Patient, Professional, Caring. And really, really smart. A blessing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495114].votes_count ]]