Rate Dr. David C. Meng

Dr. David C. Meng's Ratings

Dr. Meng is a remarkable dentist. His office is very clean and welcoming. Before going to Dr. Meng I suffered with anxiety about going to the dentist, but he is so gentle that I actually go to him every 6 months as scheduled. He has great concern for his patients comfort and does great work. I am happy to have finally found a dentist that I truly feel comfortable with.

Submitted June 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. Meng is an excellent dentist. I used to have a crooked front tooth and he has corrected it with Invisalign. Also got the in-office teeth whitening treatment and my smile has transformed me completely. I am very happy with the results and the quality care that he has provided. His office is also very clean, comfortable and organized.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2012 | flag

Dr. Meng fixed my front teeth with porcelain veneers. I can now smile with confidence. He was very gentle and thorough with his care with me.

Submitted June 24, 2011 | flag