Dr. David C. Meng

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. David C. Meng has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dentist-related: cavities, gum disease, teeth cleaning, dental care, gingivitis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

26/03/14 SYSTEM: 1 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "David" to "David C."
RID: 2675556
10/06/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Meng is a remarkable dentist. His office is very clean and welcoming. Before going to Dr. Meng I suffered with anxiety about going to the dentist, but he is so gentle that I actually go to him every 6 months as scheduled. He has great concern for his patients comfort and does great work. I am happy to have finally found a dentist that I truly feel comfortable with.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1691922
19/01/12 5 4 5 5 Dr. Meng is an excellent dentist. I used to have a crooked front tooth and he has corrected it with Invisalign. Also got the in-office teeth whitening treatment and my smile has transformed me completely. I am very happy with the results and the quality care that he has provided. His office is also very clean, comfortable and organized.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1471890
24/06/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Meng fixed my front teeth with porcelain veneers. I can now smile with confidence. He was very gentle and thorough with his care with me.
Insurance: Aetna