Rate Dr. Muhammad T. Munir

Dr. Muhammad T. Munir's Ratings

Dr Munir is the perfect combination of great bedside and competence. I am lucky to have found him. The symptoms of my mental illness are virtually nonexistent. I was not functioning at all before seeking help from him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2012

Dr.Munir is really a great Physician. He has a heart besides a brain. He really knows how the whole emotional life experiences affected me and was able to put the treatment together with exact focus and made the change in my life. I was very guilty that will never come out of this depression and severe mood issues because of my choices but he listened and explained. He has a family and knows it well what a parent can go through. He is great I wish there are physicians like him every where.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Best doctor you will find. Fixed the unfixable problems with me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2011

Dr. Munir has a very different approach from most psychiatrists I've been to. He is attentive to my problems and is knowledgeable about medications.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2010

Great physician,excellent way of explaining treatment. I'm glad found his information

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2010

I went to him after my friend got her appointment.He is excellent,he listened to me and explained everything that made sense.I have been to various psychiatrists but his approch is very different.He specializes in child adolescent psychaitry and I guess that makes him a good adult psychaitrists too.Thanks Doc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2008

Great Doctor helped us to understand what our daughter has been going through.Very impressed with his knowledge and abilities.Highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495292].votes_count ]]