Dr. Brent Young

Dr. Brent Young

Rate Dr. Brent Young

Dr. Brent Young's Ratings

Dr. Brent Young is not a typical specialist. He doesn't just treat one area of the body that is his concentration. He treats the whole patient. I am thankful I found Dr. Brent Young, what I thought was just sore ankles from running turned out to me so much more, and now I'm being treated by the right kind of doctor. Thanks Dr. Brent Young!

Submitted Sept. 1, 2014 | flag

Dr. Brent Young is the best! This guy totally rocks! He really cares about you and your feet. He has one of the best bedside manner I have come in contact with in my whole life when it comes to podiatrists... he is efficient doesn't not rush like other doctors, and his staff is all super sweet. They all are amazing!

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

Dr. Brent Young is an amazing doctor. He spent time explaining my problem and discussing what my options were. Definitely taking other family members to see him. His medical assistant has an excellent bedside manner as well.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

Honestly could not be a more professional and accommodating staff. Dr. Young was knowledgeable and courteous. He staff was great and honestly I was pinching myself at way an amazing experience it was. THANKS!!!

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

Understanding everyone was pleasant and helpful, the environment lack a crispiness and professional protocol feel.

Submitted July 27, 2014 | flag

We had a very nervous, scared, 7 months old who needed a wart to be looked at. All he wanted was to hear the doctor say it wasn't going to hurt AND thanks to Dr. young he treated it pain free! THANKS

Submitted July 14, 2014 | flag

From the first moment I called to make an appointment this was the nicest experience I had ever had with a doctor. Dr. Young is fabulous, friendly, helpful, understanding and kind.

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

I found Dr. Young to be very professional and caring. You have very valuable people and your manner is one appreciated by myself and I'm sure, others as well. Thanks

Submitted April 26, 2014 | flag

I had a problem of toenail fungus. Dr. Young was highly recommended to me by a friend who works in a podiatrist’s office. He has everything that my friend said: gracious, friendly, punctual, knowledgeable, and instead of the surgery recommended by another podiatrist he felt that orthotics would give me the most benefit with the least discomfort and inconvenience. This has been the case, I couldn't be happier with the result, and not only are my feet pain free, but my backache has also lessened considerably. I have been recommending to him! Thank you, Dr. Young.

Submitted March 21, 2014 | flag