Dr. Brent Young

Rate Dr. Brent Young

Dr. Brent Young's Ratings

He was very rude. He felt impersonal and detached.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

Neither my Physical Therapist or my Family Doctor could help my sore toe that felt like it was being jammed every time I walked. I finally found Dr. Young who made a special orthotic and prescribed eswt. I got better almost immediately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558134].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

what a nice and pleasant young man. I think he is one of the most knowledgable doctors I have ever seen. He was slow and took lots of time talking about not important matters, but he did a good job on my bunion surgery and I can return to my long walks. I highly recommend his surgical skills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

As a 26 year-old I was at first a little apprehensive about bunion surgery. After meeting the entire team I felt completely at ease. Ever part of my experience was made clear to me and the staff made sure I was comfortable and knew what was going on. Everything from initial x-rays, through the operation and each physical therapy session was a positive experience. It's been a year since my procedure and I'm happy to say that I'm fully recovered and dancing with pride! Cheers to Dr. Brent Young and his talented team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

He is the best surgeon at the Foot Institute in my opinion. Busy, talks too much, but a gifted doctor. If you need foot surgery or your problems fixed, he is really a top- drawer individual.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Best surgeon around. He does the surgery on al the "who's who" in Alberta. It does cost time and $$$ to be seen by him, but worth every penny! My health is worth it. Great guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2540525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

I had such a great experience with Dr. Brent Young! His staff was fast, efficient and nice. I was 30 minutes early and taken in early. I didn't even wait 5 minutes for Dr. Brent Young. He listened to me and got right down to the problem and figured it out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Dr. Brent Young is not a typical specialist. He doesn't just treat one area of the body that is his concentration. He treats the whole patient. I am thankful I found Dr. Brent Young, what I thought was just sore ankles from running turned out to me so much more, and now I'm being treated by the right kind of doctor. Thanks Dr. Brent Young!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

Dr. Brent Young is the best! This guy totally rocks! He really cares about you and your feet. He has one of the best bedside manner I have come in contact with in my whole life when it comes to podiatrists... he is efficient doesn't not rush like other doctors, and his staff is all super sweet. They all are amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Dr. Brent Young is an amazing doctor. He spent time explaining my problem and discussing what my options were. Definitely taking other family members to see him. His medical assistant has an excellent bedside manner as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505991].votes_count ]]