You may also like

Rate Dr. Richard Bochinski

Dr. Richard Bochinski's Ratings

Had bunion surgery on one foot in march at vermilion hospital the staff there were great and everything went well ... Dr boshinski did a great job .. When i returned home that evening, he called to ask how i was and the following days his office and vermilion hospital staff called to do a follow up with me ...very kind and caring and knowledgable . Still in process of healing but everything looks great would defintley reccomend him . 😀

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2821540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Naturally I felt a little scared about having surgery to fix bad bunions on my feet. One of them was just terrible and it needed a quite involved procedure to re-align the bones and fuse a joint. I had one foot done and then about a year later had the other. I am extremely pleased with the outcome and I can't say enough about how happy I am to have beautiful feet with no bumps a and straight toes. Dr. Bochinski is busy and fast but I still found him to be quite thorough. His professionalism and experience put my anxiety at ease. Being at that small hospital in Vermilion was also very positive and certainly made up for the drive out there. Fantastic surgeon !,,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2815581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I had routine bunion surgery with this Dr. I feel the results are less than satisfactory. Not only does my foot still have the bump and redness of the bunion present as well my toe looks completely crooked. When you are travelling to Vermillion Hospital for surgery, paying for a hotel room and subsequently taking many weeks off work, and dealing with the post surgery discomfort, you do expect better results. I wanted this surgery done correctly the first time. He has never reviewed before and after x-rays with me which I find disturbing. All x-rays are done by an off-site company and not in his office. He is punctual with appointments but spends minimal time with you or to answer questions. My suggestion is to bring an agenda with your questions prepared or you will not have the opportunity. If you don't want your bunion to look or feel the same after surgery as it did before surgery then I recommend getting a second opinion from another podiatrist. I had great confidence in this Dr. when I first met him and yet the results have been a disappointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2812101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I am waiting since last year september the waiting list is a year long i hope i can get in in september,overall i have met him only for a couple minutes,he seemed very busy but good doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2793680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I saw this doctor for the first time and he tells it will take up to a year is this true

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2785742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

He truly is an amazing surgeon. Yes, I did have to wait a long time for my procedure but I don't see that as his fault but moreso a reality of our medical system. I found him to be competent and highly skilled, he is also realistic and can tell you what to expect after surgery. Bottom line is, if you don't mind the wait and want a highly skilled surgeon, Dr. Bochinski is your guy. I have recommended him to many friends and family and they have all had similar experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2699850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

don't bother with this lousy DR I went to see him 2 years ago my papers still collecting dust on his desk while I been in pain all this time .. he doesn't care .. if you want something to be done go elsewhere...

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2680687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Found Dr. Bochinski to be knowledgeable, professional and kind. He took the time to explain my condition and options, was always quite punctual in seeing me and very helpful in arranging suitable surgery time for me. I recommend him highly!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2592649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

He's an amazing doctor with modern approach and consideration of what's best for the patient. He's conscientious and cares about his patients. After surgery, he personally phones you to make sure you are not in pain or discomfort. Hard to find a doctor as great as him. Wish all my specialists were as amazing as him. I had both feet done and would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][495359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2014

I recently had foot surgery done by Dr Bochinski. My surgery was successful and I had a good experience. I saw him in a timely manner and did not have a long wait to have the actual procedure done. He is very conscientious and gives very clear direction.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][495358].votes_count ]]