Dr. Richard Bochinski

Rate Dr. Richard Bochinski

Dr. Richard Bochinski's Ratings

He's an amazing doctor with modern approach and consideration of what's best for the patient. He's conscientious and cares about his patients. After surgery, he personally phones you to make sure you are not in pain or discomfort. Hard to find a doctor as great as him. Wish all my specialists were as amazing as him. I had both feet done and would highly recommend him.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2014 | flag

I recently had foot surgery done by Dr Bochinski. My surgery was successful and I had a good experience. I saw him in a timely manner and did not have a long wait to have the actual procedure done. He is very conscientious and gives very clear direction.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2013 | flag

I have just had foot sugery and am so pleased with this Dr and his staff. Every app he never made me feel as if I was just another patient. Very caring with full explanation of procedure and after care. I also like that he phoned me himself to see how I was after the procedure. I highly recommend Dr Bochinsky his results are amazing!

Submitted April 11, 2013 | flag

Dont recommend. Very unhappy. Had to wait a loong time. Will be seeing someone else. Very RUDE!

Submitted Jan. 30, 2013 | flag

Good experience with this Dr. Was referred to him by my family Dr. and ended up having surgery by him in a small town east of Edmonton (Vermilion). This is a gem of a hospital and the staff are amazing, very caring indeed. The results from the surgery are better than I could have expected and I no longer have any foot pain. Dr. Bochinski was certainly very clear in his directions and was definitely easily accessible in time after surgery. I will be returning soon, I hope, for the same surgery on my other foot.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2013 | flag

Excellent surgeon ! Had surgery by him in the hospital and everything turned out beautifully. My only complaint is that I needed a referral to see him, I dont quite understand why. He helped me out and am very satisfied

Submitted May 2, 2012 | flag

Truly grateful to this doctor for the surgery he performed on both of my feet. He took the time to call me after my surgery with advice which I thought showed that he cared. I would say that he is very sure of himself but not in any way arrogant. He also is one of the few podiatry surgeons that operates in hospital operating rooms. I am very, very pleased with all the help that Dr. Richard has provided.

Submitted April 20, 2012 | flag

I seen this Dr. and his partner in surgeries and asked 3 or 4 times if a surgery could be done and was told no... I was talked into a different surgery that was a complete failed..When I went to a different Dr. He said yes the operation could be done but now I had another problem that the 2 Dr. created.. I would suggest you save your money and look elsewhere..

Submitted April 15, 2012 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Bochinski for many years, and I have always found him to be very professional, knowledgeable and polite. He is also known to be specialized in foot and ankle surgey and not an orthotic pusher. In the past, I've sought advice from several professionals for problems with my feet, and have been prescribed orthotics and treatments with little pain relief. I was referred to him in hopes of a possible surgical solution. He was very empathetic and realistic, he provided me with clear options and explanations and in the end I chose to try orthotics once again. At first I had discomfort and when I raised concerns, he offered to make adjustments at no cost or provide a refund and pursue other options. Within a month, I was accustomed to the orthotics and all is well and pain free. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Submitted April 1, 2012 | flag

When I informed Dr. Bochinski that the "cure all" orthothics that he had made for me where not alleviating the pain, he stated that "science is not wrong", "this is what you need"! He is rude, condescending and arrogant. Another podiatrist informed me that the orthotics were incorrect and that a variety of stretches should have been part of my treatment regime.

Submitted March 30, 2012 | flag