Dr. Richard Bochinski

Rate Dr. Richard Bochinski

Dr. Richard Bochinski's Ratings

Found Dr. Bochinski to be knowledgeable, professional and kind. He took the time to explain my condition and options, was always quite punctual in seeing me and very helpful in arranging suitable surgery time for me. I recommend him highly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

He is very brusque, acts annoyed at questions and in too much of a rush to see you gone.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2581360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Smart, nice and very caring. He is the best in my opinion. If you are having any foot problems, he is the Dr. to go see. Lots of parking and very reasonably priced. If there is a problem he stands behind his service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

I think he helped by selling me shoe inserts but they were rather expensive for what they wer. My Chiropractor did a better job for less money so check out yur chiro first is my recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

I visited this doctor for a sore foot which was also the cause of my knee pain. He did a simple surgery and fixed the problem. They also have beautiful offices.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561729].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

Was meaning to write this review when I saw Dr. Bochinski in August with wife. Pretty good, but not great is how I would best describe our combined treatment. He did help,but seemed a little too much in a hurray.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

My 2 young children really liked him and thought he was funny. They both got a nasty foot fungus from the pool. After several treatments, they are much better and no longer complain. I found Dr. B to be nice although some of the words he used were hard for my son to understand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

I work overseas and am concerned about all the infectious diseases. I was most impressed with their sterile conditions. I was treated very professionally and had my condition fixed to my satisfaction.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

I moved over from the UK and was looking for a foot doctor for my corns. He was a great bloke and fixed them up along with my foot fungus.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Dr. Bochinski is really a caring doctor. He is professional, caring and spent a lot of time to figure out the cause of my foot pain. I highly recommend him as well as all the staff at his clinic

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2556784].votes_count ]]