Dr. Richard Bochinski

Rate Dr. Richard Bochinski

Dr. Richard Bochinski's Ratings

He truly is an amazing surgeon. Yes, I did have to wait a long time for my procedure but I don't see that as his fault but moreso a reality of our medical system. I found him to be competent and highly skilled, he is also realistic and can tell you what to expect after surgery. Bottom line is, if you don't mind the wait and want a highly skilled surgeon, Dr. Bochinski is your guy. I have recommended him to many friends and family and they have all had similar experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2699850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

don't bother with this lousy DR I went to see him 2 years ago my papers still collecting dust on his desk while I been in pain all this time .. he doesn't care .. if you want something to be done go elsewhere...

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2680687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Found Dr. Bochinski to be knowledgeable, professional and kind. He took the time to explain my condition and options, was always quite punctual in seeing me and very helpful in arranging suitable surgery time for me. I recommend him highly!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2592649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

He's an amazing doctor with modern approach and consideration of what's best for the patient. He's conscientious and cares about his patients. After surgery, he personally phones you to make sure you are not in pain or discomfort. Hard to find a doctor as great as him. Wish all my specialists were as amazing as him. I had both feet done and would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][495359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2014

I recently had foot surgery done by Dr Bochinski. My surgery was successful and I had a good experience. I saw him in a timely manner and did not have a long wait to have the actual procedure done. He is very conscientious and gives very clear direction.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][495358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2013

I have just had foot sugery and am so pleased with this Dr and his staff. Every app he never made me feel as if I was just another patient. Very caring with full explanation of procedure and after care. I also like that he phoned me himself to see how I was after the procedure. I highly recommend Dr Bochinsky his results are amazing!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][495357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Dont recommend. Very unhappy. Had to wait a loong time. Will be seeing someone else. Very RUDE!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][495356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2013

Good experience with this Dr. Was referred to him by my family Dr. and ended up having surgery by him in a small town east of Edmonton (Vermilion). This is a gem of a hospital and the staff are amazing, very caring indeed. The results from the surgery are better than I could have expected and I no longer have any foot pain. Dr. Bochinski was certainly very clear in his directions and was definitely easily accessible in time after surgery. I will be returning soon, I hope, for the same surgery on my other foot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

Excellent surgeon ! Had surgery by him in the hospital and everything turned out beautifully. My only complaint is that I needed a referral to see him, I dont quite understand why. He helped me out and am very satisfied

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][495354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Truly grateful to this doctor for the surgery he performed on both of my feet. He took the time to call me after my surgery with advice which I thought showed that he cared. I would say that he is very sure of himself but not in any way arrogant. He also is one of the few podiatry surgeons that operates in hospital operating rooms. I am very, very pleased with all the help that Dr. Richard has provided.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][495353].votes_count ]]