Dr. Richard Bochinski

Rate Dr. Richard Bochinski

Dr. Richard Bochinski's Ratings

Found Dr. Bochinski to be knowledgeable, professional and kind. He took the time to explain my condition and options, was always quite punctual in seeing me and very helpful in arranging suitable surgery time for me. I recommend him highly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

He's an amazing doctor with modern approach and consideration of what's best for the patient. He's conscientious and cares about his patients. After surgery, he personally phones you to make sure you are not in pain or discomfort. Hard to find a doctor as great as him. Wish all my specialists were as amazing as him. I had both feet done and would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2014

I recently had foot surgery done by Dr Bochinski. My surgery was successful and I had a good experience. I saw him in a timely manner and did not have a long wait to have the actual procedure done. He is very conscientious and gives very clear direction.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2013

I have just had foot sugery and am so pleased with this Dr and his staff. Every app he never made me feel as if I was just another patient. Very caring with full explanation of procedure and after care. I also like that he phoned me himself to see how I was after the procedure. I highly recommend Dr Bochinsky his results are amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Dont recommend. Very unhappy. Had to wait a loong time. Will be seeing someone else. Very RUDE!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2013

Good experience with this Dr. Was referred to him by my family Dr. and ended up having surgery by him in a small town east of Edmonton (Vermilion). This is a gem of a hospital and the staff are amazing, very caring indeed. The results from the surgery are better than I could have expected and I no longer have any foot pain. Dr. Bochinski was certainly very clear in his directions and was definitely easily accessible in time after surgery. I will be returning soon, I hope, for the same surgery on my other foot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

Excellent surgeon ! Had surgery by him in the hospital and everything turned out beautifully. My only complaint is that I needed a referral to see him, I dont quite understand why. He helped me out and am very satisfied

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Truly grateful to this doctor for the surgery he performed on both of my feet. He took the time to call me after my surgery with advice which I thought showed that he cared. I would say that he is very sure of himself but not in any way arrogant. He also is one of the few podiatry surgeons that operates in hospital operating rooms. I am very, very pleased with all the help that Dr. Richard has provided.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

I seen this Dr. and his partner in surgeries and asked 3 or 4 times if a surgery could be done and was told no... I was talked into a different surgery that was a complete failed..When I went to a different Dr. He said yes the operation could be done but now I had another problem that the 2 Dr. created.. I would suggest you save your money and look elsewhere..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Bochinski for many years, and I have always found him to be very professional, knowledgeable and polite. He is also known to be specialized in foot and ankle surgey and not an orthotic pusher. In the past, I've sought advice from several professionals for problems with my feet, and have been prescribed orthotics and treatments with little pain relief. I was referred to him in hopes of a possible surgical solution. He was very empathetic and realistic, he provided me with clear options and explanations and in the end I chose to try orthotics once again. At first I had discomfort and when I raised concerns, he offered to make adjustments at no cost or provide a refund and pursue other options. Within a month, I was accustomed to the orthotics and all is well and pain free. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][495352].votes_count ]]