Dr. Richard Bochinski

Rate Dr. Richard Bochinski

Dr. Richard Bochinski's Ratings

Was meaning to write this review when I saw Dr. Bochinski in August with wife. Pretty good, but not great is how I would best describe our combined treatment. He did help,but seemed a little too much in a hurray.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

My 2 young children really liked him and thought he was funny. They both got a nasty foot fungus from the pool. After several treatments, they are much better and no longer complain. I found Dr. B to be nice although some of the words he used were hard for my son to understand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

I work overseas and am concerned about all the infectious diseases. I was most impressed with their sterile conditions. I was treated very professionally and had my condition fixed to my satisfaction.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

I moved over from the UK and was looking for a foot doctor for my corns. He was a great bloke and fixed them up along with my foot fungus.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Dr. Bochinski is really a caring doctor. He is professional, caring and spent a lot of time to figure out the cause of my foot pain. I highly recommend him as well as all the staff at his clinic

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2556784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

I am a dancer and found my passion was being destroyed because of ffo pain. He found the problem when my MD couldn't. Now I am a happy dancer

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

The last 6 reviews are false. They were made under this Dr. by mistake. RateMD has been asked to remove them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550986].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

The last six ratings are false and placed under this individual's name by mistake. RateMD has been asked to remove them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550945].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

I was not happy with my treatment and wanted a refund, he refused. When I insisted, he told me my complaint would go no where because of his position on some board.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548943].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

I took my son for wart removal, short exam with no info. hurried and wouldn't answer my questions, I was really turned off. He pressured me on expensive laser surgery which I paid for but didn't work. They refused a refundhttp://www.robinsonheli.com/manuals/r44_1_poh/r44_1_poh_full_book.pdf and basically told me to get lost. Only in it for the money I say!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546049].votes_count ]]