Dr. Reza Z. Goharderakhshan

Grad. Year: 1994

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Reza Z. Goharderakhshan has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Urologist-related: urinary tract, prostate, bladder, erectile dysfunction, kidney stone disease, male infertility, prostate cancer, urinary incontinence
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Reza" to "Reza Z."

24/08/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "HARBOR CITY" to "Los Angeles"
RID: 1182525
04/06/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Gohar is outstanding and very compassionate. I was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer. He performed Laproscopic Prostatectomy to remove my prostate. He has performed about 1000 prostatectomies and he is able to do Da Vinci which is located at Kaiser WLA Med Ctr.
RID: 806847
04/03/09 4 5 5 5 An outstanding physician who has treated me for five years since removing my prostate. After some post-surgical trouble I was having (not due to his work), he continued to work with me until the cause was identified and ultimately corrected. He is wonderfully compassionate and forward-thinking. He cautioned me about having frequent CT scans long before it hit the news ("you had cancer -- I don't want to give you lots of radiation"). Calls me at home just to check in on my health, even long after the need for his services.
RID: 710964
27/10/08 4 4 5 5 Dr. Gohar has an outstanding bedside manner. He is very knowledgeable and communicates well. I have and will continue to recommend him to family and friends.