Dr. Khattar Aizooky

Grad. Year: 1992

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 25/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Khattar Aizooky has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5502569
30/05/14 4 5 5 5 I had another doctor tell me I couldn't have a better doctor. Also, a nurse in the hospital told me she chose him to be her doctor. None of these comments were solicited by me.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.6
RID: 1067778
02/01/10 3 4 5 5 Dr. Aizooky is a great doctor. He takes the time to listen and talk to you. He is very knowledgeable and very thorough. I would recommend him to anyone!
Insurance: UPMC
RID: 827121
12/03/09 5 5 5 5 I have been goint to Dr. Azooky for years and am most satisfied with the treatment. He also treated my mother for years and she was extremely satisfied with his care. He is always available to talk to you when needed. His staff is also great. Brandi has helped me with various problems. He has been my Dr. since he was in Homestead, I now see him at Castle Shannon Boulevard office.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 738490
07/12/08 4 4 5 5 Dr. Aizooky is amazing. He has an open and kind bedside manner. He also seemed to ask intelligent and good questions in regards to my past medical history. His office staff is somewhat harried and it took a while to get in to see him from the waiting room. But he is well worth the wait.
Insurance: UPMC
RID: 710430
27/10/08 5 5 5 5 I love this man. He is a genius. He has worked in Internal Medicine and is excellent in Cardiovascular. I trust him with my life. I have a lot wrong with me that no one else could help me with and he just knew how to cure me. He is patient, kind, knowledgeable, genuine and even though he is a busy man, he takes the time for you. I would highly recommend him to anyone and everyone. Located on Castleshannon Blvd. Make an appt. You will not regret it.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield