Rate Dr. D. Lee Goldstein

Dr. D. Lee Goldstein's Ratings

Dr. Goldstein was my doctor since 1984. He delivered my son and later did my hysterectomy. He also ordered the ultrasound that confirmed I needed gallbladder surgery. Now he has stopped practicing in Greenwood which is huge loss for the community's female population. I am sad.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2012 | flag

He is a great doctor. I have been a patient of his for over 20 years. His staff is the best! I have four grandchildren, he has delivered three of them. He is the best.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2010 | flag

Dr. Goldstein takes the time to sit down and listen to you. He never seems to hurry or rush you thru. He always explains why he wants to do a particular test or to treat you with medication. He tells you what the news is on the medication and what results he expects to see.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2009 | flag

Dr. Goldstein has been my ob/gyn for 6 yrs now. He has a wonderful bedside personality and is very willing to listen. He delivered both of my children and if we have another I hope he'll be around to deliver that one too.

Submitted March 23, 2007 | flag