Rate Dr. Norman Sabin

Dr. Norman Sabin's Ratings

Have found him to be very good as our family (wife and I) doctor. I always go in frustrated because of the wait-time but always come out very happy with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2013

I`m not recommanded this doctor. He is always late, not really kind, etc, etc

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Sabin for many years and he is an excellent GP. Takes his time with all his patients and follows up properly. He refers his patients to good specialists, is very human and has a lot of common sense. We are very happy to have him as our GP.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

Hes the best the price was resonable and he was very profestional!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2010

Effective, business-like but shows warmth.Follows through.Must be overloaded as waiting time is normally an hour..but appears meticulous in keeping notes

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2010

took a few minutes, and made a bad diagnostic because I took some radios before and I know what I have. he wanted to me out as quicly as possible. Gave me a phone number for afamily doctor, but whenn I called, the clinc told me: no more patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2010

Would like more body examination for moles etc.. (skin cancer signs). Had it once in his office but it was by another doctor undergoing ongoing training)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

I was looking for a family doctor and Dr Sabin did not meet my needs at all. In the waiting room, there were 3 people with the same time appointment at the same time as me. Maybe that’s the reason why I waited for 2 hours and 15 min. I told him all about my family history (cancer). He said my blood pressure is very hi. He sends me to make blood tests, but to schedule an appointment in 6 mounts in order to get the results. I was really not reassured and if it takes 6 mounts to get blood results, when I may need him in a emergency I’ll have time to die before.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2010

Very consciencious, meticulous and up-to-date in professionnal knowledge... does not hesitate to spefify regular tests and check-ups. Also provided excellent references for further specialized treatments. Best family doctor I have had for 9 years now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

Dr. Sabin if very patient and through. I have always been very happy with his service. For most of my appointments I have had to wait for and hour to an hour in a half past my appointment. The staff can be a bit short with you. But this is a Family medical centre and they are not just working for one doctor. All in all I am happy with Dr.Sabin

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495780].votes_count ]]