Rate Dr. Kevin J. Ennis

Dr. Kevin J. Ennis's Ratings

This office is wonderful! From the exceptionally polite and caring help you receive at the reception desk to follow up phone calls and inquiries. The nurses are professional, always in good humor, helpful, and provide timely care. The office is immacuulate. Dr. kevin Ennis is absolutely the best. He is caring, he listens to his patients thoughtfully, and provides comprehensive care and specialist referrals when required. I cannot believe my good fortune in finding such a wonderful physician for me and for my mother. Thanks to him we are both doing well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Great rapport with my mother and willing to probe below the surface stuff to find a cause.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

In my profession as a nurse consultant for a nursing home company I have the opportunity to work with many physicians who deal with elderly patients, and yet I have never met one like Dr. Kevin Ennis. If all the M.D.'s were like him, my job would be easier and the quality of medical care would be vastly improved. Dr. Ennis treats my elderly and confused mother with respect, dignity and compassion, spends as much time as is needed to explain things in a way she can understand and is extremely thorough and knowledgeable in geriatric medicine. He does not "push pills" but rather looks at his patients in a holistic way and works with family members to develop a reasonable plan of care for the individual. In fact, every staff member we have dealt with at his office from the receptionist to the nurse specialists have been exceptional. Dr. Ennis and his team are truly experts in their field. I highly, highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2009

Very good skilled doctor knows how to take of the aging population.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][495835].votes_count ]]