Dr. David Lamont

Rate Dr. David Lamont

Dr. David Lamont's Ratings

I was very disappointed in the removal of my left breast. Two years ago I had a full mastectomy of right breast do to cancer. I made a decision over the next two years to have the left breast mastectomy. My balance, posture, and my back was being affected. Also the comfort of knowing both breasts were removed. Dr. Lamont chose to only remove the nipple area across to arm pit. I ware a DD cup now D and right chest flat. He did do a very neat and clean closure but this is not even close to what I needed done. This has been a every mental challenge. If I decide to go and have left breast off that will mean 4 breast operations in 12.

Submitted June 18, 2014 | flag

He is one of the best Dr.a person could ever ask for,he has operaited 3 time,s on me for cancer if it was,nt for him i would,nt be here.We are very lucky to have him in North Bay.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2013 | flag

Very professional and very skilled. I had somewhat of a complicated procedure done, and he was exceptional. His office staff is also very pleasant, which isn't always the case with others. Thanks Dr. Lamont and staff.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2013 | flag

Not sure how he is as a Doctor but he's got a heck of a shot when he's deep in the slot. I've got myself a few apples feeding the good Dr as he skates through the crease. Very dangerous goal scorer if you leave him unattended.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2012 | flag

Doctor Lamont actually tried to solve my ailment using non-surgical means, before CT scan showed surgery was neccessary. Highly rare for a surgeon !! Knowledgeable, understanding and empathetic. Will answer questions, and if the answer is tough news, you at least get it straight from him, in verbage you can understand. His followups are daily, and timely, and provides answers to any questions you have. NBRHC is so lucky to have this skilled surgeon on staff.

Submitted May 31, 2012 | flag

OUTSTANDING DOCTOR.LUCKEY TO HAVE HIM IN NORTH BAY.HE SAVED MY LIFE.

Submitted April 26, 2012 | flag

Great surgeon! He listens, and is not impatient when you ask questions. I would recommend him to anyone 150%. D. Allaire

Submitted Feb. 13, 2012 | flag

I was treated with compassion & respect. He shows a wonderful caring attitude towards his patients that is not often seen these days. There are no words to express the gratitude I feel for what he did for me and will be forever thankful. Raymond Vanamburg

Submitted Dec. 15, 2011 | flag

Dr. Lamont is my favorite kind of doctor, straight to business, very informative and just the right amount of friendly. Bi-lateral hernia surgery (my 1st) was very smooth and professional. I feel like a new man! Thanks!

Submitted May 12, 2011 | flag

Operated on me for colorectal cancer in January 2010. His reputation among nurses & hospital staff was most encouraging. He certainly proved this when I had him as my surgeon. I have the utmost respect for this man.

Submitted April 23, 2011 | flag