Dr. Irina F. Proshkina

Grad. Year: 1995

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.3 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 10 reviews. Dr. Irina F. Proshkina has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 4791214

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.6  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Irina" to "Irina F."
RID: 2703028
08/07/13 4 5 5 5 I have been a client of dr. Proshkina for two years now and I never had a problem with her. She is very efficient even though it may seem that she doesn't spend too much time listening. Most good doctors are busy and have little time to spend with patients, it is just a reality in health care. At least she gets job done and my needs are met. If you feel like you need someone to listen to you, see a psychologist maybe.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2297524

27/06/12 5 2 1 2 After being with Dr. Proshkina for at least 5 yrs, after Dr Ryan left, I stayed with her. I AM A PATIENT advocate for my grown kids and all of my parents. MY kids and husband keep asking me WHY DO I STAY WITH HER?! Good question! Only because we have an understanding about eachother. BUT, sweet as she may appear, she is rude, does not listen, I call her "an in and out Dr". I am done with her standing over me jumping to conclusions before she even hears or understands what I am saying, maybe it is her accent, although she tells me "I did not explain it." I am done with her, she IS on a power trip, to be sure. I have never written an opinion like this, but why bother trying to work it out with her, she DOES not listen. Don't stay as long as I did with a Dr who is disrespectful of her patients, who have to wait forever for her, for a 10 min appt. Yes, she keeps making you come back, for nothing! She looks sweet. I am glad for those of you it worked out for. I will find a new Dr, sad.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $20
Respond

03/06/12 SYSTEM: City changed from "VISTA" to "Carlsbad"
RID: 1748308
16/03/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Proshkina is the best Dr ever. My husband and I both see her for medical needs. She listens to my concerns and prescribes needed medicine that helps. I can call her over the phone and get advice within the same day. She will send you to a specialist fast. This office is fast to get you in room and very friendly. Dr Proshkina u r the BEST!!!  Respond
RID: 1484406
12/07/11 5 5 5 5 Great Doctor Never had any issues. Always on time and very proactive. Love going to her.  Respond
RID: 1434790

06/05/11 5 2 1 1 Horrible!!!!!! By far the worst Dr. I've ever been to! she was not concerned in helping my health issues I had and proceeded to enforce that I needed to make multiple appointments to see her again, even though she didn't help me with my issues I had today when I went in. I got prescribed a medication that I told her I could NOT take and then her directions were completely wrong how to take the drug. Find someone else! and if you have to wait a day or two its worth it!!!!  Respond
RID: 1360298
10/02/11 5 5 5 5 This is a wonderful doctor...she listens, is proactive, and she cares.  Respond
RID: 1216944
27/07/10 3 2 1 1 Power Trip - move on to the specalist, I haven't got the time to listen to your needs!
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $30
RID: 984157
10/09/09 5 5 5 5 I am surprised about the other rating, because I had have a wonderful experience with Dr. Proshkina. I called about an ear infection once, and she made sure she got me in that day. She listened to my complaints and was very eager to help. I work in healthcare, and I know the difference between the good and the bad. She is definitely good. The office staff at Scripps has always been great. Very helpful and caring towards the patients. Great bedside manner. Best doctor I have had thus far!
Insurance: Tricare