Dr. Dolores K. Musco

Grad. Year: 2000

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Dolores K. Musco has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.6

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Dolores" to "Dolores K."
RID: 2669444
03/06/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Dolores always takes the time to listen and follow up. The staff has always been friendly and accomodating.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1694702
23/01/12 5 5 5 5 Every time I have been in there from the staff to the doctor very friendly , and dr.MUsco never rushes you out of the office . She listens and follow up showing me that she actually cares and I am just not another number or a patient .  Respond
RID: 1539738
16/09/11 5 5 5 5 I just had my first visit. She is excellent. SHe listens, she explains, and you understand why/what she is diagnosing and prescribing. Good bedside manner, attentive, no ego-just good medicine.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1131927
19/03/10 4 4 5 5 I have seen Dr. Dolores twice recently, once for myself and once for my 14 year old daughter. Both times the staff and Doc were very efficient, and we were in and out in a timely manner. Dr. Dolores is very friendly and knowledgable. She takes her time and never seems to be in a rush. She explains everything very thoroughly and clearly. I have had a very good experience with her. My daughter also liked her very much.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 709022
24/10/08 4 2 4 3 Dolores is young and pretty knowledgeable. She is attentive and takes a lot of notes with her laptop, which I like. I see her as a general physician and so far she has meet me needs.
Insurance: Anthem