Rate Dr. Dolores K. Musco

Dr. Dolores K. Musco's Ratings

Dr. Dolores always takes the time to listen and follow up. The staff has always been friendly and accomodating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][496051].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Every time I have been in there from the staff to the doctor very friendly , and dr.MUsco never rushes you out of the office . She listens and follow up showing me that she actually cares and I am just not another number or a patient .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][496050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2012

I just had my first visit. She is excellent. SHe listens, she explains, and you understand why/what she is diagnosing and prescribing. Good bedside manner, attentive, no ego-just good medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][496049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2011

I have seen Dr. Dolores twice recently, once for myself and once for my 14 year old daughter. Both times the staff and Doc were very efficient, and we were in and out in a timely manner. Dr. Dolores is very friendly and knowledgable. She takes her time and never seems to be in a rush. She explains everything very thoroughly and clearly. I have had a very good experience with her. My daughter also liked her very much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][496048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010

Dolores is young and pretty knowledgeable. She is attentive and takes a lot of notes with her laptop, which I like. I see her as a general physician and so far she has meet me needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][496047].votes_count ]]