Rate Dr. Bruce Tofias

Dr. Bruce Tofias's Ratings

Just a great Doc who is very easy to talk to. He asks the right questions and is very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][496157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2013

Dr. Tofias is outstanding. He has been my physician since I was a student at Babson 15 years ago. He is extremely thorough and professional. Additionally, he is always on time with his appointments which I really appreciate. His office staff is wonderful too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][496156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Dr. Tofias has been my physician for many years. He stays up to date, is respectful and thorough, and I have always been extremely happy to have him as my doctor. Amazingly, he still preserves time in his schedule for sick patients, so he is essentially never late, and I never feel rushed when I am healthy or sick.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][496155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Best physician I have ever been to, professional, thorough and a great person. He has been my primary care since I was in high school, now in my early forties, and I feel grateful to have him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][496154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2010

Marvelous physician. Cheerful, informative and polite. Staff is helpful and quite nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][496153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

Very thorough and highly knowledgeable. Great demeanor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][496152].votes_count ]]