Dr. Francisco Rivera

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 13/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Francisco Rivera has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5448306
06/05/14 5 5 5 5 He's one of the best around Los Angeles. Whenever I call about any concerns, he returns my calls quickly. He's a very responsive doctor and never makes me feel like I'm being a neurotic first time mom - which I probably am being. He's reassuring and brings me back down from crazy, all while being gentle but firm and rationale. He explains things in a way that makes sense, never talking over my head or using medical jargon. If he does use a medical terminology, he explains it in a clear manner. But the biggest plus is that my kid is really comfortable with Dr. Rivera. She likes him a great deal, smiles, and pays attention to him. He talks to her directly and makes her feel like she's not just a kid, but a person who deserves to be spoken with and not to. I really can't imagine a better person/ care provider.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2682289
18/06/13 5 5 5 5 He is, hands down, the best doctor we've had. He takes his time listening and explaining. He's super sweet and gentle with our kid. He is VERY thorough. Best of all he goes the EXTRA MILE to help us! We needed a medical device and the medical delivery company had made a mistake to delivery it the next day. Rivera was on the phone for hours until late night getting them to deliver to us the same night. The medical company delivered just before midnight and Rivera called us just to make sure everything arrived. I'm so happy we have him as a pediatrician!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1719778
22/02/12 5 4 5 5 My husband and I love this doctor for our two children. He is very pleasant and cordial and always spends his time explaining everything to us. We never feel rushed with him and we always feel like he genuinely cares about his patients. Unfortunately, our employer changed health insurances and we had to leave him this year, but we hope to be back to him soon. We have a feeling no other pediatrician is going to compare to Dr. Rivera.
Insurance: HealthPartners
RID: 1283677
01/11/10 5 5 5 5 He is the best pediatrician I've ever had! He takes his time, explains development in detail and never makes you, as a parent, feel as if you're asking stupid questions. He's great with my kids and I highly recommend him! He takes his time and never rushes through an appointment.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1020701
28/10/09 4 4 5 5 Very pleasant. Explains everything thoroughly. love how he takes his time to examine my child. And explains things well.Can tell he really cares and loves what he does. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends anytime!!
Insurance: Pacificare
RID: 708178
23/10/08 5 4 5 5 He has a great rapport with the kids. He made them feel at ease. Very friendly and knowledgable. We didn't feel rushed at the appointment. He really took his time and thoroughly explained things to us. I would highly recommend him.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield