Dr. Guy Lin

Doctor (M.D.)

Location:
New York, New York Map External Link
Gender:M
Specialty:Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)
Website: entandallergy.com/p... External Link
Grad. Year: 2001

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 18/12/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 10 reviews. Dr. Guy Lin has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dr. Guy Lin
Ear Nose and Throat (ENT)-related: ears, nose, throat, hearing loss, tonsillitis, nasal surgery, endoscopy, laryngology, reconstructive surgery of the head and neck, thyroid surgery, endoscopic sinus surgery, swallowing disorders, sleep apnea, vertigo
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5577134
24/06/14 5 4 5 5 Dr. Lin is an extremely professional and knowledgeable ENT. He was very attentive to my medical issues and was very compassionate. He took the time to listen and had a very warm bedside manner. He was very responsive in addressing any questions and concerns that I had. I highly recommend him! Awesome guy.
RID: 2753987
05/08/13 4 5 5 5 My first appointment with Dr Lin was today. Extremely personable, made me feel at ease immediately. Took the time to perform a thorough examination, with equally thorough and lucid explanations at each point during the exam. Helped me to understand not only the issue, but why it was occurring. Highly recommended.  Respond
RID: 2676323
11/06/13 5 4 5 5 I was not feeling well for so long and once I saw Dr. Lin he diagnosed me and had me feeling much better very quickly. I can't say enough of how professional and knowledgable he was and helped me to understand exactly what I need to do to start feeling better.
RID: 1718338
20/02/12 3 4 5 5 I had septoplasty/turbinectomy surgery just over a week ago and already feel great. I was highly impressed with Dr. Lin's attentiveness, knowledge and care. He addressed all of my questions and concerns and after just a few days, I feel great and am breathing better. In addition, Mt Sinai Hospital was excellent. For such a large hospital, they treated me with the utmost care, concern and respect.
RID: 1531700
07/09/11 5 5 5 5 I was so thrilled that Dr. Lin did my tonsillectomy. It's a pretty scary procedure, and he and his staff made the process extremely smooth and painless for me. After the surgery, they have been there for me every step of the way and have made my recovery as easy as possible. I would highly, highly recommend Dr. Lin and the ENT and Allergy Associates.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1305418
01/12/10 5 5 5 5 I was very pleased with Dr Lin. He was very attentive to my needs and asked the need questions. When it came to the diagnoses he said that we could handle with medication or a CT scan and in the end went with medication and if they didn't work a CT scan. Unlike some doctors he allowed me to decide and didn't pressure me either way. I would definitely recommend Dr. Lin
RID: 1201753
05/07/10 5 4 5 5 Dr Lin was excellent. He has a friendly and comforting bedside manner. He listens carefully, is patient, answers all questions thoroughly, asks if you have any more questions, is attentive and detailed in his approach and treatment. I highly recommend him.
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 1079722
15/01/10 4 4 5 5 I was very pleased with the medical care I recieved from Dr. Lin. I went to him for rhinoplasty surgery as I was unhappy with the look of my nose. He did a thorough exam and consultation regarding what I was looking for. After my few weeks of recovery I am extremely happy with the results! I highly recommend him as a plastic surgeon.
See Responses
RID: 1040652
22/11/09 5 5 5 5 Fantastic! I highly recommend his service. I had a very large antral-choanal polyp that had developed over the years effectily blocking my ability to breath but due to Dr. Lin's skills, my post-surgery recovery was uneventful, I was able to breath fully upon waking and never felt a thing! There was a point were I was wondering if anything had actually been done - the post-op was so smooth (it had - I could breath again!). Follow-ups were delightful and Dr. Lin patiently answered not only all my questions but my wife's as well (even over the phone). A great physician and a great person too. Fantastic bedside manner and he patiently answered all my questions and was thorough, cautious, and left nothing to chance. Dr. Lin - THANK YOU!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 854257
06/04/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Lin is an extremely professional and qualified ENT. He was very attentive to my medical issues and had a warm beside manner. Dr. Lin took the time to listen to me in the exam room, which is rare in these days of "fast food" medicine, and he was very responsive in addressing any questions or concerns that I had.