Rate Dr. Philip Werthman

Dr. Philip Werthman's Ratings

Fantastic. Great guy. I would recommend him to anyone. Very personable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][496538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2012

Dr. Werthman knows what he is doing. The procedure went great and the recovery was easy. And most importantly it worked! She was pregnant 2 months after Dr. Werthman did his stuff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][496537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2012

Dr. Werthman provided what felt like a true miracle. I would recommend him to my dearest friends and family or anyone else that would need his service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][496536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2012

Without a doubt this has got to be one of the finest doctors around. He makes you comfortable in uncomfortable situations. Top notch when it comes to explaining the procedure pre and post surgery. Dont look any further. This is the doctor you need to see. I had a vascetomy 13 years ago and within 11 months post surgery we were pregnant and have a beautiful baby boy. All my thanks to Dr. Werthman and his staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][496535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2011

Dr. Werthman is, quite simply, everything a doctor should be. He is, of course, highly knowledgeable, a great diagnostician and a phenomenally gifted surgeon. His staff is prompt, courteous, and a delight to work with. However, his positive attributes extend far beyond that. He has a wonderful down-to-earth demeanor and is very easy to talk to. He listens and thinks things through rather than giving rote answers. He patiently answers any and all questions. He sees issues quickly and clearly, and conveys information in an easy to understand manner. He delicately and compassionately handles what is for most people a sensitive subject matter. He is classy in every sense of the word. We are personally eternally grateful to Dr. Werthman for allowing us to realize our dream of having a family. We would absolutely recommend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][496534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2011

Dr.Werthman proved to be a valuable part of our lives, because of him we have a beautiful baby boy. His compassion towards us is true and sincere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][496533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2011

Dr Werthman and his staff are a great bunch of professionals. They have litterally pulled off the impossible in my case and my wife and I are forever in his debt. If I knew how quickly we would get pregnant following a 14 year vasectomy, I would have paid double or more! Dr Werthman was amazingly knowledgable and certainly deserves more for the results he produces. I can and probably should go on, but the bottom line, DR WERTHMAN IS THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][496532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2011

Dr. Werthman is an amazing Doctor! I would recommend him to anyone! He is amazingly honest and capable and compassionate. He has made a major difference in my life and I am forever appreciative.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][496531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2011

Dr. Werthman is an AMAZING surgeon. He reversed my husband's 12 year old vasectomy and we were pregnant within 8 months. I know have 2 handsome boys thanks to him, and my husband of course ; )

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][496530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2011

Dr Werthman is by far the best doctor I have ever seen for any reason. My husband suffers from chronic testicular pain that had remained undiagnosed for 3 years by the army. In less than 5 minutes Dr Werthman gave my husband a diagnosis, and within 3 days my husband was FIXED. We owe everything to this man and I cannot say enough to express my gratitude. Worth every penny. If you have any problems with your male reproductive "parts" ;), then go see Dr Werthman. You will not find any better. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][496529].votes_count ]]