Rate Dr. John A. Coleman

Dr. John A. Coleman's Ratings

The staff was friendly as soon as I walked in the door. I was in the office for a dental cleaning, Cheryl is the best Hygienist I have ever had, very gentle.

Submitted June 12, 2014 | flag

During my crown replacement surgery, Dr. Coleman cut the wrong tooth and left the tooth that needs a treatment untreated. The surgery was done without my consent. Although he explained his mistake was due to a record error done by his assistant, his negligent conduct and malpractice has jeopardized my health and made my dental visit an extremely painful experience. Be away from this dentist and his dental office!!!

Submitted Jan. 6, 2014 | flag

They are very nice. The services are just so so. Warning, be very careful when agreeing to have services performed that have been "preapproved". They have not and you are ultimately responsible for the entire amount regardless of any verbal agreement. This happened more than once and was financially devastating and quite honestly fraudulent on their part. I expect to be able to trust someone I am doing business with. I cannot trust them at all and do not recommend them.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2013 | flag

Dr Colman dental work caused me nothing but problems and he is not a good denist he should retired him self and get into advertising

Submitted Aug. 10, 2013 | flag

Dr Coleman is a good dentist, however his staff is not. Trying to communicate with the office numerous times with know response or help. Only problem I had with this office is that it doesn't tell you until you get in the chair that Dr. Coleman Sr. does not take Delta Insurance.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2011 | flag

Don't go here. They charge you extra without checking to see if your insurance covers it (very sneaky/hard sellers).

Submitted Oct. 22, 2008 | flag