Rate Dr. Darcy Murphy

Dr. Darcy Murphy's Ratings

The latest comment is one I have often wondered about, get the staff/friends/family fill in the very best ratings and this website loses its value. I can understand happy people but some remarks are way over the top, a dentist saving their money, you save money in a savings account not at a dentist's office. (Meant as a joke). I give a low rating as my emails go unanswered and they have that option on their website and if that is their way of dealing with patients I will need to look elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

I can't help wondering if most, or all, of these reviews are done by a Filipino receptionist (or friends thereof) trying to fudge the numbers here and drum up business. I don't have a good feeling about this so I won't be going there. Had to give a low rating to get this posted. Seriously, "For the very first time I feel truly thankful living in New West." Why don't you move? Because you love your dentist so much? You are an idiot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

I am not sure there are enough words of thanks to express my gratitude for what Dr Darcy Murphy has done for me.Not only he saved my tooth bridge performing an excellent bone graft but he also saved my money.Rhetorical question:How many dentist/doctors are thinking to save their patients' money nowadays.His medical staff -is as amazing as he is.For the very first time I feel truly thankful living in New West.Thank you Dr Murphy :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2363831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Murphy and his staff are the BEST in the business. They are wonderful in every way. Honesty and integrity are just the norm here, not to mention fabulous care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2363830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Excellent dentist and excellent support staff. Been with Doc Murphy for many years. Never had a better dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2363829].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Great dental office and dental professionals. A big bonus for New Westminster suburb of Vancouver)truly amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][496693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2014

Great Dentist and Staff. Very at ease at this office. Just glad to be well taken care of. Would recommend to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][496692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

I've been refured to Dr Murphy :) and am so glad he is my dentist, one of a kind. and does a fantastic job!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][496691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2012

Dr. Murphy's strongest asset is his personality. Patients will likely find him very down to earth and clear and easy to understand. After leaving my successful practice in Vancouver I referred many of my patients to him because I would trust him to do my own dental work. Great fellow.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][496690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Dr. Murphy has a very friendly personality and puts you at your ease. He is able to answer all of your concerns and provides the best of care. He is very conscientious about the quality of his work and is very knowledgeable about the latest in dental care. The office is clean and friendly and the staff is excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][496689].votes_count ]]