Rate Dr. Darcy Murphy

Dr. Darcy Murphy's Ratings

I am not sure there are enough words of thanks to express my gratitude for what Dr Darcy Murphy has done for me.Not only he saved my tooth bridge performing an excellent bone graft but he also saved my money.Rhetorical question:How many dentist/doctors are thinking to save their patients' money nowadays.His medical staff -is as amazing as he is.For the very first time I feel truly thankful living in New West.Thank you Dr Murphy :)

Submitted July 16, 2014 | flag

Dr. Murphy and his staff are the BEST in the business. They are wonderful in every way. Honesty and integrity are just the norm here, not to mention fabulous care.

Submitted July 3, 2014 | flag

Excellent dentist and excellent support staff. Been with Doc Murphy for many years. Never had a better dentist.

Submitted May 15, 2014 | flag

Great dental office and dental professionals. A big bonus for New Westminster suburb of Vancouver)truly amazing.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2014 | flag

Great Dentist and Staff. Very at ease at this office. Just glad to be well taken care of. Would recommend to others.

Submitted May 16, 2013 | flag

I've been refured to Dr Murphy :) and am so glad he is my dentist, one of a kind. and does a fantastic job!!

Submitted Feb. 9, 2012 | flag

Dr. Murphy's strongest asset is his personality. Patients will likely find him very down to earth and clear and easy to understand. After leaving my successful practice in Vancouver I referred many of my patients to him because I would trust him to do my own dental work. Great fellow.

Submitted July 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Murphy has a very friendly personality and puts you at your ease. He is able to answer all of your concerns and provides the best of care. He is very conscientious about the quality of his work and is very knowledgeable about the latest in dental care. The office is clean and friendly and the staff is excellent.

Submitted April 11, 2011 | flag

I am a very nervous Nelly when it comes to dentists. The staff was more than helpful in calming my fears. The dentist is yothful 36 yrs old and is on the cutting edge of Dentistry today. I had an eye tooth pulled today and he was very concerned about my feelings and very professional about the extraction. I am very pleased and will return.

Submitted April 5, 2011 | flag

Couldn't ask for a better dentist. Very personable, gentle, has great staff and modern office. Highly recommended.

Submitted March 21, 2011 | flag