Rate Dr. Nora Rahemtulla

Dr. Nora Rahemtulla's Ratings

Truly one of the best educational experiences about my body and learning how I ended up in so much pain. Dr. Nora loves what she does... She is very professional and thorough. She treats my issues and teaches me how to prevent future problems... Awesome!

Submitted March 2, 2013 | flag

Dr. Rahemtulla is simly the best!! I have seen several chiropractors and nobody compares to Dr. Rahemtulla. I see her mainly for maintenance now, however whenever I have a mishap which causes some pain she is always able to relieve the pain quickly. She is very gentle and compasionate, always on time and really cares about the general wellbeing patients. I strongly recommend her.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2012 | flag

Dr Nora is amazing ! She's sweet, compassionate, caring and above all, very very good at what she does. I went to her with some neck and lower back pain. She was able to "heal" me in 3 appointments ! Her focus is on long term maintainence and also advises on what stretches/exercises you can do to achieve that. I have recommended her to friends and they all praise her highly. She charges about $60-$80 for the first consultation and then its $40 for each subsequent visit.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2012 | flag

Dr Rahemtulla is very knowledgeable, compassionate, and confident. She is attentive to your needs and is committed to helping your body for good posture and health in the long term. What I truly appreciated is her willingness to remain open and learn from how things 'feel' post alignment. I liked that she suggested movements and changes I can make to my life to be more aware of how the problem I went to see her for arose in the first place. In other words she is keen to assist you in getting to know your body better and for her treatment to be a step towardsbetter long term health rather than for you to grow 'dependent' on her treatments.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2010 | flag

She is very helpful and usually on time. My back has improved since I am seeing her. She is also great because she can help pregnant women. I'd recommend her.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2010 | flag

Nora is amazing. She's very knowledgeable,dedicated and truly wants the best for her patients. I always recommend her to others.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2009 | flag

My experience with this Chiropractor is second to none. She is very knowledgeable, sensitive and caring. Tailors treatment to your needs and is very successful. I tried a few chiropractors before finding Dr. Nora and I swear by her. She has brought me back relief I did not get from others. I would highly recommend her.

Submitted July 27, 2009 | flag

Dr. Nora Rahemtulla has been in practice for over 12 years and really enjoys what she does, you can tell. I recommend all my friends to see her when they need a good tweek of their spines!!!

Submitted Jan. 26, 2009 | flag

Definately recommend her if you are pregnant and need a chiropractor (even if you are not). She is very experienced and knows her stuff.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2009 | flag

She remembers everything about me, and is really great at preventing problems in the future, not just current things.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2008 | flag