Dr. Zain O. Dabbas

Dr. Zain O. Dabbas

Rate Dr. Zain O. Dabbas

Dr. Zain O. Dabbas's Ratings

I was a patient of Dr Dabbas when she was at Lawrenceville Dental and followed her to her Grayson office. She has always been kind and gentile. Her staff is amazing from the front to the back. Thank you, Dr. Dabbas for taking such good care of our family! :)

Submitted Jan. 16, 2013 | flag

Amazing dentist. I went to her new practice Royal Dental Care in Grayson. Staff is awesome. And Dr. Dabbas is of course the sweetest most gentle dentist ever. MUST recommend the Dr and her office. Everyone must go!

Submitted Oct. 3, 2012 | flag

Excellent dentist, kind and gentle, knows what she is doing. I highly recommend this dentist.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2009 | flag

I had a broken tooth and made an appointment with Dr. Dabbas. She was kind, gentle, painless and very professional. I had to have a root canal and a crown. It was truly a pleasant experience.I highly recommend her to my family and friends.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2008 | flag