Dr. Zain O. Dabbas

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 16/01/14    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Zain O. Dabbas has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dentist-related: cavities, gum disease, teeth cleaning, dental care, gingivitis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Zain" to "Zain O."
RID: 2533520
16/01/13 5 5 5 5 I was a patient of Dr Dabbas when she was at Lawrenceville Dental and followed her to her Grayson office. She has always been kind and gentile. Her staff is amazing from the front to the back. Thank you, Dr. Dabbas for taking such good care of our family! :)
Insurance: Coventry
RID: 2438615
03/10/12 5 5 5 5 Amazing dentist. I went to her new practice Royal Dental Care in Grayson. Staff is awesome. And Dr. Dabbas is of course the sweetest most gentle dentist ever. MUST recommend the Dr and her office. Everyone must go!  Respond

22/12/10 SYSTEM: 3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 980733
05/09/09 5 5 5 5 Excellent dentist, kind and gentle, knows what she is doing. I highly recommend this dentist.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 706997
22/10/08 5 5 5 5 I had a broken tooth and made an appointment with Dr. Dabbas. She was kind, gentle, painless and very professional. I had to have a root canal and a crown. It was truly a pleasant experience.I highly recommend her to my family and friends.
Insurance: Delta Dental