Rate Dr. Zain O. Dabbas

Dr. Zain O. Dabbas's Ratings

I was a patient of Dr Dabbas when she was at Lawrenceville Dental and followed her to her Grayson office. She has always been kind and gentile. Her staff is amazing from the front to the back. Thank you, Dr. Dabbas for taking such good care of our family! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][496775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2013

Amazing dentist. I went to her new practice Royal Dental Care in Grayson. Staff is awesome. And Dr. Dabbas is of course the sweetest most gentle dentist ever. MUST recommend the Dr and her office. Everyone must go!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][496774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2012

Excellent dentist, kind and gentle, knows what she is doing. I highly recommend this dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][496773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2009

I had a broken tooth and made an appointment with Dr. Dabbas. She was kind, gentle, painless and very professional. I had to have a root canal and a crown. It was truly a pleasant experience.I highly recommend her to my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][496772].votes_count ]]